search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

KIA BOYFRIEND SPOT WITH THE CUTE GIRL IS DONE!

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

MY INSIDE INFO HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE KIA SPOT WITH THE CUTE BLONDE HAS BEEN PULLED. THIS SPOT ONLY RAN FOR ONE MONTH AND WAS REALLY COOL. ANYONE SEEN THE SPOT SINCE OCT 1ST?
liz.campanile@dngla.com--THIS IS THE EMAIL FOR THE AD AGENCY...MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT

# 2 21 years ago

KIA was getting flooded with emails and calls about the girl (B movie actress Stacey Scowley)and not the car. LOL !

> MY INSIDE INFO HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE KIA SPOT WITH THE CUTE BLONDE HAS BEEN PULLED. THIS SPOT ONLY RAN FOR ONE MONTH AND WAS REALLY COOL. ANYONE SEEN THE SPOT SINCE OCT 1ST?
: liz.campanile@dngla.com--THIS IS THE EMAIL FOR THE AD AGENCY...MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT

# 3 21 years ago

Commercial ran all during the premiere of the Roast of Chevy Chase on Comedy Central last week. It seemed like it came on about 4 or 5 times that hour.
> KIA was getting flooded with emails and calls about the girl (B movie actress Stacey Scowley)and not the car. LOL !

:> MY INSIDE INFO HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE KIA SPOT WITH THE CUTE BLONDE HAS BEEN PULLED. THIS SPOT ONLY RAN FOR ONE MONTH AND WAS REALLY COOL. ANYONE SEEN THE SPOT SINCE OCT 1ST?
:> liz.campanile@dngla.com--THIS IS THE EMAIL FOR THE AD AGENCY...MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT

# 4 21 years ago

Does anyone have the video clip?

: KIA was getting flooded with emails and calls about the girl (B movie actress Stacey Scowley)and not the car. LOL !

:> MY INSIDE INFO HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE KIA SPOT WITH THE CUTE BLONDE HAS BEEN PULLED. THIS SPOT ONLY RAN FOR ONE MONTH AND WAS REALLY COOL. ANYONE SEEN THE SPOT SINCE OCT 1ST?
:> liz.campanile@dngla.com--THIS IS THE EMAIL FOR THE AD AGENCY...MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT

# 5 21 years ago

TM!
Who has a video of this?
> KIA was getting flooded with emails and calls about the girl (B movie actress Stacey Scowley)and not the car. LOL !

# 6 19 years ago

> MY INSIDE INFO HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE KIA SPOT WITH THE CUTE BLONDE HAS BEEN PULLED. THIS SPOT ONLY RAN FOR ONE MONTH AND WAS REALLY COOL. ANYONE SEEN THE SPOT SINCE OCT 1ST?
> liz.campanile@dngla.com--THIS IS THE EMAIL FOR THE AD AGENCY...MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT
>
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread