search user
Clipland Forum Other

Help! need name of song in Levi's commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

The commercial has the guy buy some levi's jeans and then the dummy that was wearing the jeans start following him the song is like "I put a spell on you, be cause your mine or something.
# 2 19 years ago

the song you may be thinking of is actually called "i put a spell on you." many people have done the song. CCR has by far the coolest version of it and i also know that bette midler recorded it, as did marilyn manson. it was probably Creedence in the commercial. was it a man or woman singing?
# 3 18 years ago

it was a man, with a deep voice.
# 4 19 years ago

these are the deep voice people...Nick Cave, John Fogarty and it may be a jazzy version by ray charles. my bet is on nick cave, hes been popular in the movie scene lately with the shreck 2 soundtrack.
# 5 19 years ago

> The commercial has the guy buy some levi's jeans and then the dummy that was wearing the jeans start following him the song is like "I put a spell on you, be cause your mine or something.
# 6 19 years ago

> The commercial has the guy buy some levi's jeans and then the dummy that was wearing the jeans start following him the song is like "I put a spell on you, be cause your mine or something.
# 7 19 years ago

Richie

the name of the song is i put a spell on you by screamin jay hawkins
# 8 19 years ago

screamin' jay hawkins-i put a spell on you
# 9 19 years ago

The name of the song is "I Put a Spell on You" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins. I found it on the Levi's website. Hope that helps.

# 10 19 years ago

okay the guy is trying to get his jeans back and he like gives the girl flowers gets his jeans and leaves.. its a country song
# 11 19 years ago

Hey...My friends have been telling bout this commercial and I'm dying to check it out!!! Any help? Have you found the name of the song/and or the actual commercial ONLINE??? Please help me too! I'll look for name for you now!!!! menschlValdez@comcast.net
# 12 19 years ago

it's called 'i put a spell on you', by Screaming Jay Hawkins
# 13 19 years ago

"Screamin Jay Hawkins"
# 14 19 years ago

carlos
"I put a spell on you" - screaming jay hawkins
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread