search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

RE:RE:Hillary Duff

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

HIllary if you are reading this please send me an e mail! please please please!!!!!!!!!:)
# 2 19 years ago

> HIllary if you are reading this please send me an e mail! please please please!!!!!!!!!:)
# 3 19 years ago

Hi Hillary Duff...well i hope you will read this!I love the movies you are in!I wish I was in 1 movie=)but oh well somethings won't happen..ok well.I love your music videos..they're great.Please send me and email sometime?thank you!Oh yeah i am one of your fans=)
# 4 19 years ago

Jonathan
> HIllary if you are reading this please send me an e mail! please please please!!!!!!!!!:)
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

Hillary i went to your concert yesterday(jan 21st) i was in first row and you touched my hand i was soo exsited I love you sooo much and i was wondering if i can please meet you in person im your #1 fan!! and i would really like to be famous! email me back love Julia, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
# 7 19 years ago

Ok just to get this off my shoulders i cant bellieve im actually typing a letter to you, Hillary i wanted to know if you could send me a pic of you with your autograph or anything that you can get for me free please oh please oh please. Thank you and bye

Adored by:Jack
# 8 19 years ago

Dear Hillary Duff,
PLease write to me.I love the songs you make and i really want to talk to you .Make my wish come true please!! Ill be waiting for your respond!
# 9 19 years ago

hi hillary i am your fan number one i love you and i am going to your concert in caracas venezueland pleace send my an email with your e mail please please please!!!!!!!
# 10 19 years ago

hi hillary i am your fan number one i love you and i am going to your concert in caracas venezueland pleace send my an email with your e mail please please please!!!!!!!
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread