search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Tic Tac NOT NELLIE OLSEN

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Nellie Olsen would be 40. I've seen her recently and she looks 40. The girl on the Tic Tac commercial is HOT!!!! I do see the resemblence though. I'm trying to find her name too.
# 2 19 years ago

Her name is Crystal (don't know her last name) and she works with Images Management out of NY. I know this because I've worked with her before.
# 3 19 years ago

> Nellie Olsen would be 40. I've seen her recently and she looks 40. The girl on the Tic Tac commercial is HOT!!!! I do see the resemblence though. I'm trying to find her name too.

someone suggested Eleanor Bron`s daughter,but who is she,have you found out yet?
# 4 19 years ago

I SURE DON'T KNOW, BUT I'VE ALSO BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUR WHO SHE IS...... LET ME KNOW TOO
# 5 18 years ago

> Nellie Olsen would be 40. I've seen her recently and she looks 40. The girl on the Tic Tac commercial is HOT!!!! I do see the resemblence though. I'm trying to find her name too.
# 6 19 years ago

check out www.cystalallen.com
# 7 19 years ago

Have you found out if she might be her daughter or relation
# 8 18 years ago

Did anybody find out who that girl in the tic tac commercial is?
# 9 18 years ago

Kate Kelton... is the name of the HOT chick in the Tic-Tac Commercial.
# 10 18 years ago

Kate Kelton... is the name of the HOT chick in the Tic-Tac Commercial.
# 11 18 years ago

Have you discovered the name of the tic tac commercial girl?
# 12 18 years ago

I think the girl on the Tic Tac commercial is the same gal who was in the Old Navy holiday commercials. That's who I think it is.
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread