search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HI Hillary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 63 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi Hillary My name is Michael im 18 years old,im from Greece i am a big fun of yours and i just want to say that you are a great actor and one of the most beautifull girls.For me i think you are the number 1 .I just want to give me your personal email if you want, so i can to know you better ok..:) i hope to write me Hillary ok it means so much to me iwish to you good luck to your career...bye :)
# 2 19 years ago

Hi Michael, my name is Hillary Duff...I am also 18 years old, But I am from the U.S. I dont date non-U.S. citizens....especially pedifiles...anyways...why were you trying to contact me in this forum...
# 3 19 years ago

MY DAUGHTER, SOFIA YANEZ (5), WANTED TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND CUT A BIRTHDAY CAKE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MY DAUGHTER LOVES YOU. DO YOU KNOW SHE SAVES HER MONEY (TOOTH FAIRY $$$) TO BY YOUR CDS.. BUT ANYWAY..MY WIFE AND I BROUGHT A CARD ON BEHALF OF OUR DAUGHTER AND WE WILL LIKE TO MAIL IT TO YOU OR TO YOUR FAN CLUB...ANY ADDRESS WILL BE OK, AS LONG AS YOU RECEIVE IT.
# 4 19 years ago

Hi hillary i am 12 years old and i come from the UK and i am your biggest fan of all time i have all your singles,some of your movies and i have seen all the Lizzie McGwire programmes.I hope to hear from you soon.
Luv shauney
# 5 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary My name is Ragne im 12 years old,im from Estonia i am a big fun of yours[all my famyly is] and i just want to say that you are a great actor and one of the most beautifull girls.I like your film so so macth accordingly I watch your movie every day.For me i think you are the number 1 .I just want to give me your personal email if you want, so i can to know you better ok..:) i hope to write me Hillary ok it means so much to me.I wish to you good luck to your career...bye :)
# 6 19 years ago

hi hillary duff my name is daniela diaz I'm 12 years old.
I'm born in Curaçao.
I want to no how can I be a big fan of you.

e-mail me than goodbye
I now your basy put I can wait
# 7 19 years ago

> hi Hillary mi nombre es Michael im 18 años de viejo, im de Grecia soy una diversión grande el tuyo y apenas deseo decir que usted sea gran agente y uno de la mayoría del beautifull girls.For yo que pienso que usted es el I del número 1 apenas desea dar me su email personal si usted desea, así que me lata para conocerle mejor aceptable.:) esperanza de i de escribirme la autorización de Hillary él los medios tanto yo iwish usted buena suerte a su adiós de la carrera...:)
# 8 19 years ago

Hi Hillary

Im rosie and im 10 and im teegan im 11.
I just want to say we love your show.
# 9 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary My name is Michael im 18 years old,im from Greece i am a big fun of yours and i just want to say that you are a great actor and one of the most beautifull girls.For me i think you are the number 1 .I just want to give me your personal email if you want, so i can to know you better ok..:) i hope to write me Hillary ok it means so much to me iwish to you good luck to your career...bye :)
# 10 19 years ago

Hi Hillary Duff.I just want to say u r a great actor.I loved your movie a Cinderella Story!I really want to be an actor but i dont know i could be.Be 4 u were an actor were u shy to talk if front of alot of people,like if in a play?U c I am I think I act in front of other actors and directers and people like that but i dont know.Please email me back.Were u ever shy?

# 11 19 years ago

Dear, Hillary
My name is Sarah Weick I am nine years old live in Anthem Arizona and with my sister whos almost fourteen, my brother whos almost eleven, and my parents. I am a fan but I am sad that I haven't ever seen you before! I wish Was your sister.Well I hope you have a good time.
# 12 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary My name is Jason a big fan of yours and i just want to say that you are a great actor and one of the most beautifull girls.For me i think you are the number 1 .I just want to give me your personal email if you want, so i can to know you better ok..:) i hope to write me Hillary ok it means so much to me iwish to you good luck to your career...bye :)
whats your email adressee
# 13 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary My name is Michael im 18 years old,im from Greece i am a big fun of yours and i just want to say that you are a great actor and one of the most beautifull girls.For me i think you are the number 1 .I just want to give me your personal email if you want, so i can to know you better ok..:) i hope to write me Hillary ok it means so much to me iwish to you good luck to your career...bye :)
# 14 19 years ago

Hello Hillary Duff. My name is Elizabeth Lopez. I'm a fan of you. Please tell me how can I become an actress. I;m 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. I just graduated this year from school. 6/18/04. I want to become an actress like you. So can you e-mail at this adress sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you hillary . sincerely your friend Elizabeth. Bye and good luck.!!
# 15 19 years ago

hillary,
hi I am one of your biggest fans!!
I would like to know if you would like to come to new york and perform for my school and me! Please ! This year our school cant go on any field trips!!! They are having finantle proublems! PLEASE HILLARY!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 63 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread