search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Punch-Drunk Love song

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Tappy
There's a song in the new ads for P.T. Anderson's film Punch-Drunk Love with Adam Sandler. It has lyrics that go something like 'found somebody who gets it.' Anyone know?
# 2 21 years ago

eddie
if u go to punchdrunklove.com they have music u can listen to
# 3 21 years ago

Sophia
I want to figure that out too! Please someone find it!?

# 4 21 years ago

Alec
> There's a song in the new ads for P.T. Anderson's film Punch-Drunk Love with Adam Sandler. It has lyrics that go something like 'found somebody who gets it.' Anyone know?

# 5 21 years ago

> There's a song in the new ads for P.T. Anderson's film Punch-Drunk Love with Adam Sandler. It has lyrics that go something like 'found somebody who gets it.' Anyone know
That song is awesome if you find it out tell me

# 6 21 years ago

ken
the song that plays on the website as of today is from 'Popeye' starring Robin Williams, Shelley Duvall sings the song 'He needs me'
i havent seen the trailer except for the one thats available for download and they play it in there too
hope thats it for u guys
# 7 21 years ago

> if u go to punchdrunklove.com they have music u can listen to
The soundtrack site said that the only song in the film with lyrics is called 'Here We Go' and didn't make it into the actual movie. The singer sure sounds like a guy to me. Please let me know if you find it!
# 8 21 years ago

The singer 4 'Here We Go' is Jon Brion. :P I was going crazy trying to find it as well.

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread