search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cinemax August Summer Movie Commercial Song & More!

(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

paul van dyk - time of our life
# 17 19 years ago

Gracie Lou

> First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!

--This is the only question I know the answer to. It's called "Times Like This" and it is by Lit.
# 18 19 years ago

I'm trying to figure out what this song is as well. It's on HBO In Demand on Time Warner Cable Channel 1031 in NYC. I have been unable to figure out who the artist is.

The lyrics go something like "there's a time for layin low down, there's a time for gettin high.. and the chorus repeated several times is "oh, this is the time...of my life..." Very catchy tune. I've contacted HBO and am hoping to hear back.
scott

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for the september movie song. I believe some of the lyrics are "this is the time of my life."
> >
> > Please, if you have any information on this song, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
> -valerie
> valarie09@hotmail.com
>

# 19 19 years ago

Maroon 5, She will be loved.

> Hello, all!
> I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!
>
> First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!
>
> Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.
>
> Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
> I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.
>
> Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.
>
> Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
# 20 19 years ago

> Hello, all!
> I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!
>
>
> Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.
>
> Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
> I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.
>
> Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.
>
> Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!

> there is a song goes somethin like "...i dont mind standin out in the rain...." i think it might be by the "wisegirls" or somthing.. a friend of mine really liked it and wanted to know who it was by.. thanks!
# 21 19 years ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG THAT PLAYED THIS SUMMER THE SONG GOES ALWAYS ON THE LOVIN SIDE AT LEAST TAT IS SOME OF THE WORDS IT HAS A PREVIEW OF THE MOVIES LIKE WRONG TURN,AMERICAN PIE 3, CABIN FEVER , THE ORDER AND KICK LIKE BECHAM IF YOU KNOW THE TITLE OF THE SONG WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR REALLY EMAIL THE INFORMATION OR AT LEAST THE ARTIST THANK YOU IF YOU COULD DO ME ANOTHER FAVOR OF A SONG IM LOOKING FOR IS ...IFORGET THE OR SOME OF THE WORDS BUT IT HAS PREVIEWS OF THE FOLLOWING MOVIES LIKE HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES, I THINK SWAT AND CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE THANK YOU LOVE YOU R MOVIES
# 22 19 years ago

I was wondering if anyone ever helped you out with what song that was on Cinemax and by whom?,cause I am wanting to know ,and I cant find out anywere who it is,or the name of the song.
If you know,could you pass it on to me..( :
Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND..
# 23 19 years ago

i am looking for that same song from the movie "The Medallion" that u are if u got any info e-mail it to me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
# 24 18 years ago

Times Like These, By Lit

> I was wondering if anyone ever helped you out with what song that was on Cinemax and by whom?,cause I am wanting to know ,and I cant find out anywere who it is,or the name of the song.
> If you know,could you pass it on to me..( :
> Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND..
# 25 18 years ago

Here is the link to the black tie song. It is only song, no vocals. I am still looking for the vocal version.

http://www.ramonbalcazar.com/mp3s/BlacktieCoda.mp3

> > Hello, all!
> > I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!
> >
> > First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!
> >
> > Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.
> >
> > Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
> > I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.
> >
> > Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.
> >
> > Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
>
> > there is a song goes somethin like "...i dont mind standin out in the rain...." i think it might be by the "wisegirls" or somthing.. a friend of mine really liked it and wanted to know who it was by.. thanks!
>
# 26 7 years ago

I am looking for the lyrics to one of those songs...it is called I Return To Music. I know some, because in high school I sang it with the choir.
# 27 7 years ago

doc
Haven't seen it. But one option (albeit with a small chance of success) is to contact Cinemax and ask them:

http://www.cinemax.com/explore-cinemax.html

contactmax@hbo.com

In case you get a reply, please post it here as well for completeness.
(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

27 posts in this thread