search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Overstock.com chick

(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

can anyone post the name of the model in the overstock.com commercial. thanks in advance
# 2 19 years ago

> can anyone post the name of the model in the overstock.com commercial. thanks in advance
# 3 19 years ago

> can anyone post the name of the model in the overstock.com commercial. thanks in advance

Im not sure who she is, i only know that there was another topic on this somewhere here, so someone around here is bound to know.
# 4 19 years ago

Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld.

http://www.foursixteen.net/

=AC=
# 5 19 years ago

Sabine Ehrenfeld
# 6 18 years ago

Jamie
# 7 19 years ago

I don't know her name, but I DO know that she was the hot piece of ass that was jumping on a trampoline wearing a bra and panties, set to the music of "Dancing in the Moonlight" some years ago. I was hoping to marry a gal like her, but alas, I am stuck not knowing her name as well
# 8 19 years ago

No, but I've wondered the same thing. She's a doll!
# 9 19 years ago

Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld, and she is a babe.

I only could find the one spot online, and she looks nice, but the NEWEST spot is where she looks hot in that tennis outfit among other things... so I took the liberty of helping them promote their new auction site by capturing the spot in hi-res.

View all known Overstock.com spots here:

http://homepage.mac.com/michael.pike/overstock

# 10 19 years ago

flakissfan
Sabine Ehrenfeld

http://www.tommcmahon.net/2004/09/sabine_ehrenfel.html
# 11 19 years ago

dude,,,i can't help ya...but when you find out let me know...she is f**kin insane hot
# 12 19 years ago

Why? Did she get your rocks off?
# 13 19 years ago

SABINE EHRENFELD
5'8", 125 lbs, Eyes brown, Hair brown

DZA
8981 S u n s e t B I v d
Suite 503
Los Angeles, Ca. 90069
SABINE EHRENFELD
Phone:

5'8", 125 lbs, Eyes brown, Hair brown

DZA
8981 S u n s e t B I v d
Suite 503
Los Angeles, Ca. 90069

Teli. 310 -274 - 8025
Fax. 310- 274 - 9171

Teli. 310 -274 - 8025
Fax. 310- 274 - 9171
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

Sabine Ehrenfeld
(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread