Clipland Forum Other

hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> dear hillary,
> my name is Samantha I am 12 my birthday is in december I live in ns were do u
> live. I really LOVE your shows canu write back g2g Samantha
# 17 18 years ago

Hey how are you just wanted to ask you if you know a kayli. if you do she is my friend. she came to see you one time and got some pictures with you and anyway write back. ttyl.
# 18 18 years ago

hi,
am James garrett (11) i am making a fan book for you with all the films and shows you made. I think you will quite like it
i got all my freinds to singe it. I've watched i day in my life with vidieo now
i think your life is wicked bye

james garrett
england, swindon
# 19 18 years ago

Hi Hillary
my names Alexandra I'm 12 years old .I'm a massive fan and I live in Great Briton it is 11:25 over here what time is it in America?
# 20 18 years ago

> dear hillary,
> my name is Samantha I am 12 my birthday is in december I live in ns were do u
> live. I really LOVE your shows canu write back g2g Samantha
# 21 18 years ago

hay hillary i really have to ask you somthing well like a big no, huge favour. My name is luke and i am 14 and a have a little brther and sister and you are like there idol. You helped sammi(little sister 11) get to nationals for swimming she represented Australia and now she is in state netball. My little bro(jack 8) loves you and would give an arm or a leg to meet ya. Please hillary, they would die if you said yes. My family can't yet aford all of us to fly over to america from Australia but mabey in a few years you could hook em' up. I really would appreciate if you would even think about it even a simple phone call from you to my little brother and sister would be soooooo cool. Thanks hillary for listening.
and please send an email back they are like huge fans.

# 22 18 years ago

> dear hillary,
Hi my name is Anka and I'm from Poland, I'm 13 years old and I love Lizzie McGuire and Cinderella story!!!! My adres is:
ul.Chrobrego28m28 26-600 Radom Poland, plisssss write letter to me!!!
# 23 18 years ago

hello hillary,
my name is anthony (big fan) i have been listening to one song in particular because its what i want to do (fly) i live in australia and i want to be an actor but i have not got the opportunity. It is my dream to be an actor and its all i want to do with my life and i think im pretty good at it. i would appreciate it if you could help give me the chance or opportunity to have a chance at what i want to do, entertain people. if u ever read this email me at antman_living_it_large@hotmail.com
# 24 18 years ago

hey , Hillary , Me and my friend miranda are like your biggest fans we think it would be awesome to meet you , we live ina small town in canada and dont egt to see very many famous ppl here and we think it would be so awesome if you could come to our scholl for a day and hang out with us , i know that is a little extreme but even if you would call us or write us back it would mean so much...... we have always wanted to meet you and are hoping that you ever would have the chance to come see us..you dont know how much it would mean to meet Hillary duff in person..this isnt a joke so plz plz plz plz write us an email...and i know some kids sedn emails and filnnaly get an answetr from their idol and we think it would be the best if you would call us , or email , or maybe some day come here.....luv miranda and Hannah....your #1 FANS..XOXO...
"I would never want to miss this , because in my heart i know what this is" hope you do to :(
# 25 18 years ago

hey , Hillary , Me and my friend miranda are like your biggest fans we think it would be awesome to meet you , we live ina small town in canada and dont egt to see very many famous ppl here and we think it would be so awesome if you could come to our scholl for a day and hang out with us , i know that is a little extreme but even if you would call us or write us back it would mean so much...... we have always wanted to meet you and are hoping that you ever would have the chance to come see us..you dont know how much it would mean to meet Hillary duff in person..this isnt a joke so plz plz plz plz write us an email...and i know some kids sedn emails and filnnaly get an answetr from their idol and we think it would be the best if you would call us , or email , or maybe some day come here.....luv miranda and Hannah....your #1 FANS..XOXO...
"I would never want to miss this , because in my heart i know what this is" hope you do to :(
# 26 18 years ago

Hello Hillary Duff!
As you know celebs don't like being commented every single second, so I'm just going to treat you like an ordinary friend, okay? So anyways my name is Caitlin and I live in Bellefontaine, Ohio. I'm 10. My sister Abbie is ten. she knows every word to your album METAMORPHOSIS. To every song too. But I just know most of your songs. I also have a question. Where do you live? maybe we could keep in touch and I could E-mail you if I get your E-mail address and your cellphone number. I just want to be good friends like regular people like me okay? So please tell me the imformation I asked you. I just want to be your average old friend, not famous or any thing, okay? :(:(:(:(:(

Your friends,
Caitlin and Abbie
# 27 18 years ago

> Hello Hillary!
> As you know celebs don't like being commented every single second, so I'm just going to treat you like an ordinary friend, okay? So anyways my name is Caitlin and I live in Bellefontaine, Ohio. I'm 10. My sister Abbie is ten. she knows every word to your album METAMORPHOSIS. To every song too. But I just know most of your songs. I also have a question. Where do you live? maybe we could keep in touch and I could E-mail you if I get your E-mail address and your cellphone number. I just want to be good friends like regular people like me okay? So please tell me the imformation I asked you. I just want to be your average old friend, not famous or any thing, okay? :(:(:(:(:(
>
>
> Your friends,
> Caitlin and Abbie
(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

27 posts in this thread