search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 60 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > Shame on you... I just found out your address, and the name of your male guardian. To give you some dignity I won't publish it here all here, but people can reverse look up your phone, and find out where you live. DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PHONE NUMBER... EVER!!!! Salt Lake City, Utah, John A.
> > > hi hilary duff i'm a big fan if U'rs and i went to know that how cant i be a pretty like u? cuz all guy im my school like u and i went to be like pretty like u. please call my number is 510-794-8339 and thank u!
# 17 19 years ago

hi hilary duff i am a great fan of yours and i hope the we can meat i am a male age 17 hoping to talk to you well go to go bye
# 18 19 years ago

> hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours. can you please give ne you'r email address.we can send each other emails mine is cam0001@harkawayps.vic.edu.au
# 19 19 years ago

cam0001@harkawayps.vic.edu.au
> hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number 97
# 20 19 years ago

hi hilary i would really love to meet you i am working on trying to become a artist like you,you are my inspiriation to music i am really looking forward to trying to become one well i love you so much your a awsome singer and your music just hits me.well love ya
# 21 19 years ago

Hi hilary duff I am your number one fan and I love you!!!!! I do want to give you my phone number so it is 281-795-6287 And I live in Pasadena,Tx 77503 and please contact me and I wont begg you for ever luv ya!!

Bye bye
Deena
>
# 22 19 years ago

heyhilaryduffaddress, and the name of your male guardian. To give you some dignity I won't publish it here all here, but people can reverse look up your phone, and find out where you live. DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PHONE NUMBER... EVER!!!! Salt Lake City, Utah, John A.
> > > hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number is 801 583 5917
> >
>
hey hilary duff your sow cool this is my email adders jrhhls@bellsouth.netplease rite me back
# 23 19 years ago

heyhilaryduffaddress, and the name of your male guardian. To give you some dignity I won't publish it here all here, but people can reverse look up your phone, and find out where you live. DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PHONE NUMBER... EVER!!!! Salt Lake City, Utah, John A.
> > > hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number is 801 583 5917
> >
>
hey hilary duff your sow cool this is my email adders jrhhls@bellsouth.netplease rite me back
# 24 19 years ago

> >
>
# 25 19 years ago

hilary duff my name is cassandra I have the same birthday as yours it is september 28th I was born in 1991 i would like to wright your some more but I have to go
# 26 19 years ago

hey i am from Oklahoma. My name is Skeeter Matthews and i was needing to talk to you. I am wanting to go into acting but i dont know where to start. If you arent busy you can email me back and you can help me out thanks.

Skeeter
# 27 19 years ago

> > Shame on you... I just found out your address, and the name of your male guardian. To give you some dignity I won't publish it here all here, but people can reverse look up your phone, and find out where you live. DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PHONE NUMBER... EVER!!!! Salt Lake City, Utah, John A.
> > hi Hilary I am your biggist fan. I want U know if I can have your phone number. my phone number is 626 8066 6346.
>
# 28 19 years ago

> hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number is 1414-774-5254
# 29 19 years ago

> hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number is 1414-774-5254
# 30 19 years ago

> hi hilary duff I am a big fan of yours I want to know if I can have your phone number so we can play togher my phone number is 1306 931 2436
(Messages 16 to 30 of 60 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread