search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song In the MichelinTire Commercial(2001)???

(Messages 1 to 15 of 52 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know the name of the song in the michelin tire commercial?? help?! (2001)
# 2 22 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the song in the michelin tire commercial?? help?! (2001)

I dont know but im drastically searching for it myself so if you find it email me with the title or artist..Thanks and good luck

# 3 22 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the song in the michelin tire commercial?? help?! (2001)
Mixed by DJ Icey - Essential Track 6 - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Remix) - Aziddo Da Bass

# 4 22 years ago

ARTIST SONG
AZZIDO DA BASS DOOM'S NIGHT

# 5 22 years ago

ARTIST
AZZIDO DA BASS
SONG
DOOM'S NIGHT
Better format/Easier to read!
# 6 22 years ago

mitchell
I think it is Timo Maas RMX by Azzido de Bass.

# 7 22 years ago

Timo Maas remix by Azzido de Bass
# 8 22 years ago

I HEAR YA~~~ I've heard it played in a few dance clubs before, and then on the commercial~ If i find anything, I'll let you know!!!

# 9 22 years ago

Nikki
LOOKS LIKE I FOUND IT, Going to download it right now
Timo Maas remix by Azzido de Bass

# 10 22 years ago

Might be Timo Maas' Doom's Night. Someone told me that song was in a Michelin commercial. *shrug*
# 11 22 years ago

I WANT TO KNOW TO Cool TECHNO I HEARD IT BEFORE BUT THEY NEVER GIVE OUT THE NAMES

# 12 22 years ago

# 13 22 years ago

I would also like to know what the name of the song was. some has to know... any help?
# 14 21 years ago

Yeah, its 'Hold you in my arms forever' by sergio mendes

# 15 21 years ago

Psykreep
Yes, it's by the group Chicago - Hold you in my arms forever
(Messages 1 to 15 of 52 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread