search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Passenger side Girl in Eclipse car commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know who the girl is in the mitsubishi eclipse car commercial? She is the passenger with dark hair and a hat. She is dancing and waving her arms to the music. It is on pretty frequently. Id just like to know who she is and if she has done any other work.
# 2 21 years ago

DUSTY PAIK. And what she is doing is called 'POPPING' its a dance move from the 80's. She has done work for Robert Lobetta under Sebastian.
# 3 21 years ago

cyteMatix
Dirty Vegas - Days go By

# 4 21 years ago

I have a site added in for Dusty Paik until she gets her own site going. It includes photos, bio, and links to a lot of her work. Oh, Dusty is into fire dancing as well as popping. I believe its called POI. :)
# 5 21 years ago

'stro
from the 80's? dude, not even close. Check your timeline. Popping predates the 80's be a fair amount.

# 6 18 years ago

> I have a site added in for Dusty Paik until she gets her own site going. It includes photos, bio, and links to a lot of her work. Oh, Dusty is into fire dancing as well as popping. I believe its called POI. :)
www.geocities.com/dusty_paik/
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread