search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mountain Dew commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 109 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who is the band playing in the Dew commercial while the monks in the monestary chant in the background?
# 2 21 years ago

Okay, this wasn't a Mountain Dew commercial. This was a Pepsi Blue commercial, but I'm still no closer to knowing the band.

# 3 21 years ago

Avril Lavigne Rocks!
the band for the Pepsi Blue commercial is Sev. the song is called Same Old Song.
# 4 21 years ago

> Who is the band playing in the Dew commercial while the monks in the monestary chant in the background?
is that the commercial with sev? the people say whoa yea thing?
# 5 21 years ago

The band's name is Sev.
> Okay, this wasn't a Mountain Dew commercial. This was a Pepsi Blue commercial, but I'm still no closer to knowing the band.

# 6 19 years ago

> Whats the song called and who sings the song that is playing in the background of the steven seagal mountain dew commercial ad?
I have been trying to find it all voer so it would help me a lot if you could send me the answer thanks!
# 7 19 years ago

Who is the hip-hop artist whose song plays in the background of the newest mountain dew commercial.....its a crazy beat.
>
# 8 19 years ago

> Who is the hot guy in the Mountain Dew commercial that forgets his dew and comes back and does a flib on his car?
>
# 9 19 years ago

> Okay, this wasn't a Mountain Dew commercial. This was a Pepsi Blue commercial, but I'm still no closer to knowing the band.
>
>
# 10 19 years ago

> > Whats the song called and who sings the song that is playing in the background of the steven seagal mountain dew commercial ad?
> I have been trying to find it all voer so it would help me a lot if you could send me the answer thanks!

"Mundian To Bach Ke", a song by Punjabi MC.
# 11 18 years ago

> Who is the band playing in the Dew commercial while the monks in the monestary chant in the background?
>
# 12 18 years ago

can you please send me the mountain dew commercial called "drive" with channing tatum ,thanks
# 13 18 years ago

> can you please send me the mountain dew commercial called "drive" with channing tatum ,thanks. i've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it!!

if you have it just email me at got2beme003@netscape.net
>
# 14 18 years ago

> can you please send me the mountain dew commercial called "drive" with channing tatum ,thanks
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > can you please send me the mountain dew commercial called "drive" with channing tatum ,thanks. i've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it!!
>
> if you have it just email me at got2beme003@netscape.net
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 109 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread