search user
Clipland Forum Other

music in Polaroid and Nissan commercials

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Jay
Does anyone know the music from the Polaroid I-Zone Fortune Film commercial? (female vocal) Also, the music from the Nissan Shift commercial? (My Sweet Lord-ish sounding guitar - poss. Britpop)
Thanks much,
Jay
# 2 21 years ago

triggecut
> Does anyone know the music from the Polaroid I-Zone Fortune Film commercial? (female vocal) Also, the music from the Nissan Shift commercial? (My Sweet Lord-ish sounding guitar - poss. Britpop)
> Thanks much,
: Jay
The name of the song is 'Godless', by the Dandy Warhols.

# 3 21 years ago

Eric
im not sure but it sounds to me like ZERO 7

# 4 21 years ago

If you found out who the music was by can you please let me know...i would be much appreciated...thanks> Does anyone know the music from the Polaroid I-Zone Fortune Film commercial? (female vocal) Also, the music from the Nissan Shift commercial? (My Sweet Lord-ish sounding guitar - poss. Britpop)
> Thanks much,
: Jay

# 5 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the music from the Polaroid I-Zone Fortune Film commercial? (female vocal) Also, the music from the Nissan Shift commercial? (My Sweet Lord-ish sounding guitar - poss. Britpop)
> Thanks much,
> Jay
>

The name of the band is called metric and the single is called "Grow up and blow away".
You can find it off an album by Metric entitled "Static Anonymity".
# 6 3 years ago

Sorry to bump a 17-year-old thread, but I don't think I'll ever get that opportunity again!
The Polaroid i-Zone ad has now been uploaded to YouTube. You can find it with a quick search. Just for anyone who's been looking for it for a long time, like I was :-)
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread