search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song from GMC commercial (Summer 2004)?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Does anyone know the song/artist from the current GMC commercial that shows various auto parts being catapulted through the air and landing in a heap of twisted wreckage in a field?
# 2 14 years ago

> I would love to know too, I am sure there are many people interested as well, if anyone knows, please inform us.

thx
# 3 14 years ago

Sounds to me like Boards of Canada or Royksopp. Although i'm sure that in reality its just some band/musician trying to imitate one of those...
# 4 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the song/artist from the current GMC commercial that shows various auto parts being catapulted through the air and landing in a heap of twisted wreckage in a field?
# 5 14 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song/artist from the current GMC commercial that shows various auto parts being catapulted through the air and landing in a heap of twisted wreckage in a field?
>
# 6 14 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song/artist from the current GMC commercial that shows various auto parts being catapulted through the air and landing in a heap of twisted wreckage in a field?
>
Beatles
# 7 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the song/artist from the current GMC commercial that shows various auto parts being catapulted through the air and landing in a heap of twisted wreckage in a field?
# 8 14 years ago

The song from the GMC commercial "Ideas" with the parts flying through the air into a field was created by Lowe & Partners Worldwide in New York. It was written only for this commercial. This comes from three emails to GMC, one phone call, and $3 to Ad Age magazine. I guess it was worth it. Don
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread