search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Who is the GLAD Bag Actress? Help...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hi,
I'm trying to find out who is the spokeswoman who has been coming out recently for GLAD brand bags opposite various other stars. The other people are diffrent, bus she's in all of them. She always says 'STARSNAMEHERE is mad!'. If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate it, thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

anon
> Hi,its Mary O'Connell, aint she a hottie?
> I'm trying to find out who is the spokeswoman who has been coming out recently for GLAD brand bags opposite various other stars. The other people are diffrent, bus she's in all of them. She always says 'STARSNAMEHERE is mad!'. If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate it, thanks!

# 3 21 years ago

her name is melanie deanne moore. here's an article on it:
http://www.ddbsf.com/p_whatsnew_item.asp?ID=3
and here's a headshot:
http://www.geocities.com/cupid_stories/synopsis.html

# 4 21 years ago

I think her name is Melanie Deanne Moore.

: Hi,
> I'm trying to find out who is the spokeswoman who has been coming out recently for GLAD brand bags opposite various other stars. The other people are diffrent, bus she's in all of them. She always says 'STARSNAMEHERE is mad!'. If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate it, thanks!

# 5 21 years ago

Chris
Melanie Deanne.
# 6 21 years ago

I've been trying to figure this out myself. She reminds me of an actress from the old Nickelodeon show 'Roundhouse'. I've done some searching, but can't figure out who she was, nor if she is the one in the Glad commercials. Every time I see that ad it brings back fond memories of Roundhouse. :-)
# 7 21 years ago

Melanie Deanne Moore is her name..
# 8 20 years ago

Hi,

# 9 20 years ago

> Hi,
I believe it's Melanie Deanne Moore, who also played Joyce DeWitt in the TV show about the making of 'Three's Company
# 10 20 years ago

Melanie Deanne Moore

# 11 20 years ago

Her name is Melanie Deanne Moore.

# 12 20 years ago

> Hi,

# 13 20 years ago

> Hi,

# 14 20 years ago

> Hi,

# 15 20 years ago

HER NAME IS MELANIE DEANNE MOORE. SHE HAS DONE BIT PARTS IN SITCOMS LIKE DREW CAREY. SHE ALSO PORTRAYED JOYCE DEWITT IN THE TV MOVIE ABOUT THREE'S COMPANY. SHE IS A DELIGHT ON THOSE GLAD BAGS COMMERCIALS. SHE IS VERY PRETTY AND VERY TALENTED. I WISH HER WELL IN HER CAREER. SHE HAS LANDED A PART ON AN NBC SITCOM THIS FALL BUT I DON'T KNOW THE TITLE. I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WONDERING WHO SHE IS.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread