search user
Clipland Forum Other

sony mpeg commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

anyone know the name of the song in the new sony mpeg commercial, the one were the girl needs some inspiration?
# 2 15 years ago

Erin
I would LOVE to know this answer!!! I tried emailing sonystyle.com about it, they referred me to call the customer service line... Didnt bother. Anyone know the address online where u can view the MPEG videos?
email me if u know: fisslefink[at]yahoo.com
- Erin
# 3 15 years ago

Tan
arghhh i've been trying to find this song's name for 2 hours now myself...anyone?
# 4 15 years ago

> anyone know the name of the song in the new sony mpeg commercial, where the guy is putting butter on the bottom of his shoe: go to
It's there if ya need to listen.
Thanks

# 5 15 years ago

Does anyone know the song in the the sony mpeg commercial where the kid is putting pats of butter on the underside of his shoe and then he skateboards down a rail?? email me please. cutefangs@aol.com
Here's a link to help me out. thanks
# 6 15 years ago

did you ever figure out the name to this song????
=lauren=
> I would LOVE to know this answer!!! I tried emailing sonystyle.com about it, they referred me to call the customer service line... Didnt bother. Anyone know the address online where u can view the MPEG videos?
> email me if u know: fisslefink[at]yahoo.com
> - Erin

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread