search user
Clipland Forum Other

Levis' Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy and girl in a car. The car goes in the water, and they swim out to land. I think it's for Levi's Low Rise Jeans.
# 2 16 years ago

> Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy and girl in a car. The car goes in the water, and they swim out to land. I think it's for Levi's Low Rise Jeans.
The Song is called 'Playground Love' by the band 'Air' it was originally composed for the movie 'The Virgin Suicides' starring Kirsten Dunst (A movie WELL WORTH checking out
as well, Air's albums 'Moon Safari' and '10'000 HZ Legend' are also fantastic albums.

P.S. if you know the name of the song on the OTHER levi's low rise commercial where a girl busts her car out of the chopshop let me know.

later ya'll
Man Ray
man_ray@shaw.ca
# 3 16 years ago

The song on the second commercial is called 'Undertow' by the band 'Lush.' Thanks for help with the first commercial!
# 4 16 years ago

ami
it's playgroundlove by atralwerks

# 5 16 years ago

> Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy and girl in a car. The car goes in the water, and they swim out to land. I think it's for Levi's Low Rise Jeans.
Reply: Hey, I am trying to find the same thing. If you happen to find out before I do, please email me. Thanks.
# 6 16 years ago

tt
The other levis commercial song is by Basement Jaxx...not sure of the name

:> Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy and girl in a car. The car goes in the water, and they swim out to land. I think it's for Levi's Low Rise Jeans.
> The Song is called 'Playground Love' by the band 'Air' it was originally composed for the movie 'The Virgin Suicides' starring Kirsten Dunst (A movie WELL WORTH checking out
: as well, Air's albums 'Moon Safari' and '10'000 HZ Legend' are also fantastic albums.
>
: P.S. if you know the name of the song on the OTHER levi's low rise commercial where a girl busts her car out of the chopshop let me know.
>
: later ya'll
: Man Ray
: man_ray@shaw.ca

# 7 16 years ago

YES I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT TOO!!
# 8 16 years ago

its 'Playground Love' by Air
also on the Virgin Suicides soundtrack

# 9 16 years ago

what does the french girl say at the end of the commercial after the guy dives underwater to get the french dictionary? it sounds like 'Qu'est-ce tu as trouvé?' [sounds like: kes-coo to a trouvay] which is french for 'what did you find?' that seems kind of odd, but that's what i hear.

# 10 16 years ago

Lauren
The name of the song is 'playground love' and it's by Air.

# 11 16 years ago

its called 'underwater love' i forget what the artists name is

# 12 15 years ago

Lev GURL
> : Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy and girl in a car. The car goes in the water, and they swim out to land. I think it's for Levi's Low Rise Jeans.
> The Song is called 'Playground Love' by the band 'Air' it was originally composed for the movie 'The Virgin Suicides' starring Kirsten Dunst (A movie WELL WORTH checking out
: as well, Air's albums 'Moon Safari' and '10'000 HZ Legend' are also fantastic albums.
>
: P.S. if you know the name of the song on the OTHER levi's low rise commercial where a girl busts her car out of the chopshop let me know.
>
: later ya'll
: Man Ray
: man_ray@shaw.ca
What about the newest one the guy tryin to catch a car with bulls?!!
# 13 14 years ago

>
# 14 14 years ago

> Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has a boy being followed by those white plastic model holders because he took his dangerously low jeans.
# 15 14 years ago

> Hi, I'm trying to find the artist/song in the new Levi's commercial that has the mannequin following the man that takes the jeans off of him..
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread