search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

looking for that trance/club song in the movie white chicks

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
# 2 19 years ago

havent seen the movie yet but once i know im sure i can tell you cuz im a major trance guy
# 3 19 years ago

So what is the song?
# 4 19 years ago

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
# 5 19 years ago

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction. That song has been out for a while.
# 6 17 years ago

> looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
# 7 17 years ago

> > looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
>
# 8 17 years ago

> > looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
>

it's satisfaction by Benny Benassi
# 9 17 years ago

>
I think it's DJ Benny Banassi, Satisfaction. Theres a few different mixes to it so i would downlaod em all and decide which one you like. I personally like the Club Mix. He has awesome DJ, probably like Darude 5 years ago. Very unique style.
# 10 17 years ago

> Did you find out what the name of that song was I would greatly appreciate it you would let me know if you have found out.
# 11 17 years ago

>
# 12 16 years ago

> > > looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
> > Did you find out what the name of that song was I would greatly appreciate it you would let me know if you have found out.
>
Benny Benassi-Satisfaction
# 13 16 years ago

> looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? thanks
# 14 16 years ago

# 15 16 years ago

RUN-DMC-It's Tricky
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread