search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for a trance song heard in White Chicks Movie

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
Question
# 16 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
# 17 19 years ago

dj_andrake
is satisfaction by benny benassi
# 18 19 years ago

dj_andrake
beach song is this love by the maroon or something like this...
# 19 19 years ago

It's by Benny Benassi and the track is called "Satisfaction"
# 20 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
>

well incase someone is actually still looking for this I have it right donw here for ya I looked for this song for a long time to took long enough jeeze lol well there it is \/\/\/

Benny Benassi Presents- Satisfaction
# 21 18 years ago

> It's by Benny Benassi and the track is called "Satisfaction"
>
# 22 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
# 23 18 years ago

> > It's by Benny Benassi and the track is called "Satisfaction"
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread