search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Joe Boxer

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I don't know what some of these peoples' problem is with these Joe Boxer commercials. I think the dancing guy named Vaughn is a hit. That is the cutest commercial on TV. I would support Joe Boxer for my husband and son's long before I would support anyone that had anything to do with that Lying Fake Snob No Time For Her Family Martha Stewart!
# 2 21 years ago

> I don't know what some of these peoples' problem is with these Joe Boxer commercials. I think the dancing guy named Vaughn is a hit. That is the cutest commercial on TV. I would support Joe Boxer for my husband and son's long before I would support anyone that had anything to do with that Lying Fake Snob No Time For Her Family Martha Stewart!
I love this commerical with Vaughn dancing around. When I need to buy boxers, it will be joe boxers just because of him. He looks so cute. All my friends love his commericals. I wish I had a screensaver of him dancing around in each of the commericals.

(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread