search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GAP TV Commercials

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

> There are two current Gap commercials for Loose jeans. One ad has a tall black man with a goatee and older black man in rollerskates. The second ad has an extremely attractive actor(?) dancing in a jean jacket. Who are these 3 men?

# 2 21 years ago

> :The hot guy dancing, I read, is a British actor or ballet dancer. He just walked into the studio and for two hours improvised dances and moves. He's popular in Britain and many people call him the next James Dean I think. That's all I really know.
There are two current Gap commercials for Loose jeans. One ad has a tall black man with a goatee and older black man in rollerskates. The second ad has an extremely attractive actor(?) dancing in a jean jacket. Who are these 3 men?

# 3 21 years ago

Tne hoooot guy dancing in the jean jacket is Will Kemp his site is willkemp.org
>> There are two current Gap commercials for Loose jeans. One ad has a tall black man with a goatee and older black man in rollerskates. The second ad has an extremely attractive actor(?) dancing in a jean jacket. Who are these 3 men?

# 4 21 years ago

Kris
> : :The hot guy dancing, I read, is a British actor or ballet dancer. He just walked into the studio and for two hours improvised dances and moves. He's popular in Britain and many people call him the next James Dean I think. That's all I really know.
> There are two current Gap commercials for Loose jeans. One ad has a tall black man with a goatee and older black man in rollerskates. The second ad has an extremely attractive actor(?) dancing in a jean jacket. Who are these 3 men?
The black man with the goatee is Djimon Honsou (sp?), also seen in the movies Amistad and the Four Feathers.

# 5 19 years ago

> : There are two current Gap commercials for Loose jeans. One ad has a tall black man with a goatee and older black man in rollerskates. The second ad has an extremely attractive actor(?) dancing in a jean jacket. Who are these 3 men?

# 6 20 years ago

do y'all know the name of the song or the singer in the new GAP commercial for Broken-In Jeans? It's got the guy who wears his jeans all day and then to bed at night.
thanks

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread