search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Verizon 9-11 ad

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Bri
anyone know the song for the Verizon ad that played yesterday 9-11-02. It was a girl and guy singing. Slow song. The Female voice seems very familiar.
Thanks
# 2 21 years ago

Bri: You can go to Verizon's main website and go to their news section on the ad. Their site lists who sings it and the lyrics.
www. verizon.com
ps: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT SONG? VERIZON MAKES IT AVAILABLE FOR PLAYBACK ON THEIR SITE BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD. HELP!
# 3 20 years ago

edward mutsaers
> Bri: You can go to Verizon's main website and go to their news section on the ad. Their site lists who sings it and the lyrics.
> www. verizon.com
> ps: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT SONG? VERIZON MAKES IT AVAILABLE FOR PLAYBACK ON THEIR SITE BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD. HELP!
does anyone know how to download the verizon commercial with the breakdancing james earl jones? help!

# 4 20 years ago

edward mutsaers
> Bri: You can go to Verizon's main website and go to their news section on the ad. Their site lists who sings it and the lyrics.
> www. verizon.com
> ps: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT SONG? VERIZON MAKES IT AVAILABLE FOR PLAYBACK ON THEIR SITE BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD. HELP!
does anyone know how to download the verizon commercial with the breakdancing james earl jones? help!

# 5 19 years ago

> anyone know the song for the Verizon ad that played yesterday 9-11-02. It was a girl and guy singing. Slow song. The Female voice seems very familiar.
> Thanks
>
# 6 12 years ago

Lea Michele and Josh Groban
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread