search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

revlon ad music

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

"I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
# 2 19 years ago

> "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
# 3 19 years ago

The singer is Joanna Swan with the group called San Ilya from London.

> > "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
>
# 4 19 years ago

> The singer is Joanna Swan with the group called San Ilya from London.
>
>
> > > "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
> >
>
# 5 19 years ago

> > The singer is Joanna Swan with the group called San Ilya from London.
> >
> >
> > > > "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
> > >
> > The actual name of the song is Bellisimo and the groups name is Ilya, not San Ilya. You can find it on iTunes
>
# 6 19 years ago

its: Bellissimo by ilya

> > "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks
>
# 7 19 years ago

> "I believe in you, I believe in love" who's singing that. I think diane krall, others say nina simone. are we both wrong? give us the correct singer. thanks

The title is Bellisimo sang by artist San Ilya
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread