search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

VISA commercial - Homing Device

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Do you remember the Visa commercial where the luggage has a homing device on it, and it makes its way back to the owner after he presses a button on a remote? Can someone please tell me who is the artist/song title of the music playing in the background?
# 2 19 years ago

> Do you remember the Visa commercial where the luggage has a homing device on it, and it makes its way back to the owner after he presses a button on a remote? Can someone please tell me who is the artist/song title of the music playing in the background?
# 3 19 years ago

All I've been able to figure out is that the ad was made by Leo Burnett Canada. If you can figure out a way to contact them with your enquiry, please post anything you find out.
http://www.tor.leoburnett.com/
# 4 19 years ago

Yes....I would like to know what this song is as well. The song sounds Cuban ....the locale in the commercial also looks like Cuba. lskelly.
# 5 19 years ago

Yes....I would like to know what this song is as well. The song sounds Cuban ....the locale in the commercial also looks like Cuba. lskelly.
# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

> please please please please someone find it!!!! I have realized that my searching abilities are minimal...haha, Id like to know also.... thanks
# 8 19 years ago

> Yes....I would like to know what this song is as well. The song sounds Cuban ....the locale in the commercial also looks like Cuba. lskelly.
# 9 19 years ago

> Yes....I would like to know what this song is as well. The song sounds Cuban ....the locale in the commercial also looks like Cuba. lskelly.
# 10 19 years ago

Artist is Groove Addicts. This was hell to find. unfortunatley Groove addicts is a name for a whole bunch of artsits involved with making music for commercials. I will be using thier toll free number to call them later. and find out wtf this song is It's so d**n catchy.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread