search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

latest mercedes benz commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.

I want to know the same thing please!!
# 3 19 years ago

sarah
> > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
>
> I want to know the same thing please!!

the song is called "I've Got the World on a String" and it's originally by Frank Sinatra, but I have no idea who sings it in the commercial. I'd love to know, though
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
# 5 19 years ago

Erin O'Hara sings that song. Unfortunately it has not been released on a c.d. Check out her website:www.erinohara.com
# 6 19 years ago

dave
> > > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
> >
> > I want to know the same thing please!!
>
> the song is called "I've Got the World on a String" and it's originally by Frank Sinatra, but I have no idea who sings it in the commercial. I'd love to know, though

it was Kay Starr
# 7 19 years ago

dave
> > > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
> >
>
> the song is called "I've Got the World on a String" and it's originally by Frank Sinatra, but I have no idea who sings it in the commercial. I'd love to know, though

it was Kay Starr
# 8 19 years ago

Blue
The real singer from the actual commercial was not Erin ohara or kay starr it was Lisa Stansfield, what promotion of erin ohara.... Sad u guys...
# 9 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
>
> I want to know the same thing please!!
# 10 19 years ago

>>> it was Kay Starr

Any idea where i can track down a copy of the song?
# 11 19 years ago

www.erinohara.com -- she sings one of the two versions

> >
>
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

MysteriousInformant
> www.erinohara.com -- she sings one of the two versions
>
> > > > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well.
> > >
> > > I want to know the same thing please!!
> >
> > the song is called "I've Got the World on a String" and it's originally by Frank Sinatra, but I have no idea who sings it in the commercial. I'd love to know, though
> Ok In ther commercial there is two version: The jazzy one by Ann M. Hayden and the newer one is by Erin O' Hara. Keep an open mind, don't respect peoples music. It's all good in every form, version, etc. There is However no release of either version and was soley for the purpose of the commercials. A dissappointment, since I wanted this version also. Hopefully it will be released. Good day.
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the latest mercedes ad campaign. It shows a string on a finger, being let go and finding serenity in letting go, etc... The lyrics follow the visuals fairly well. Pls I need it for a wedding, thanks
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread