search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

posting

(Messages 16 to 30 of 223 (Page 2 of 15) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that is playing in the car when all the girls just finished singing michelle branch? It says through the window in it, but I don't know who it's by or what it is called?
# 17 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song that is playing in the car when all the girls just finished singing michelle branch? It says through the window in it, but I don't know who it's by or what it is called?
>
# 18 19 years ago

Does anyone know that song thats played on da beach? It goes, " She said UH OH GOODBYE...etc. It was played when they first got on da beach.
# 19 19 years ago

> I wanted to know the same thing..I like that song..its a hot beat:)
>
# 20 19 years ago

OK the song in the car is called Realest Niggaz by 50 cent, Im listenin to it rite now lol, but does anyone know the name of the song when there doing the Fashion show at the party where everyones dressed in white? Its buggin me A LOT!
# 21 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that is playing when he is dressed as latrell and is kissing the reporter and they r in latrell's house?
# 22 19 years ago

actually it is a previously unreleased records recorded by 50 cent and Notorius B.I.G. called "Hey My Niggaz!"
# 23 19 years ago

What is the name of the song Michelle Branch sings?
# 24 19 years ago

tosha
> Does anyone know the song that is playing in the car when all the girls just finished singing michelle branch? It says through the window in it, but I don't know who it's by or what it is called?

sorry, but it is vanessa carlton, not michelle branch
# 25 19 years ago

PYRO
YEA IT >>>>CANT
> > Does anyone know the song that is playing in the car when all the girls just finished singing michelle branch? It says through the window in it, but I don't know who it's by or what it is called?
>
# 26 19 years ago

> Does anyone know that song thats played on da beach? It goes, " She said UH OH GOODBYE...etc. It was played when they first got on da beach.

I'm looking for the name of the same song w/ artist and also the name of the song at the Fashion show. Anyone got any clues????
# 27 19 years ago

ki
thats Joe-I Wanna Know
# 28 19 years ago

i really want to know the name of the song they were playing when they were walking down the runway near the end. its funky and awsome. if you know, id REALLY like to know.
thanks
# 29 19 years ago

Does anyone know the whole soundtrack from White Chicks because I like all of the songs
# 30 19 years ago

its called Real Niggas by eminem and 50 cent.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 223 (Page 2 of 15) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread