search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

theme song to disney cruise commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Back in 1997, Disney Cruise line had a commercial where the clouds, over the ship, turned into Mickey and Goofey. I absolutely loved the theme that played in the background. I also associate it with the birth of my daughter. I really hope someone out there can tell me the name of it. Disney never replied to my request. Thanks
# 2 19 years ago

This is strictly a guess, but could it have been Camille Saint-Saens, "Aquarium" or "Acquarium?" I couldn't find an easy place to download and listen to it, so I have no idea if it's the correct answer or not.
# 3 19 years ago

This is strictly a guess, but could it have been Camille Saint-Saens, "Aquarium" or "Acquarium?" I couldn't find an easy place to download and listen to it, so I have no idea if it's the correct answer or not.
# 4 19 years ago

Go to the Disney website http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index The site will automatically load music. If I remember correctly this is the music in your commercial. Post back and let me know, I don't know the name either. I am looking for it as well because I want to learn to play the basic melody on guitar.

D
# 5 19 years ago

> Back in 1997, Disney Cruise line had a commercial where the clouds, over the ship, turned into Mickey and Goofey. I absolutely loved the theme that played in the background. I also associate it with the birth of my daughter. I really hope someone out there can tell me the name of it. Disney never replied to my request. Thanks
# 6 19 years ago

> Back in 1997, Disney Cruise line had a commercial where the clouds, over the ship, turned into Mickey and Goofey. I absolutely loved the theme that played in the background. I also associate it with the birth of my daughter. I really hope someone out there can tell me the name of it. Disney never replied to my request. Thanks
# 7 19 years ago

> > Back in 1997, Disney Cruise line had a commercial where the clouds, over the ship, turned into Mickey and Goofey. I absolutely loved the theme that played in the background. I also associate it with the birth of my daughter. I really hope someone out there can tell me the name of it. Disney never replied to my request. Thanks
>
# 8 19 years ago

> > Back in 1997, Disney Cruise line had a commercial where the clouds, over the ship, turned into Mickey and Goofey. I absolutely loved the theme that played in the background. I also associate it with the birth of my daughter. I really hope someone out there can tell me the name of it. Disney never replied to my request. Thanks
>
# 9 18 years ago

> This is strictly a guess, but could it have been Camille Saint-Saens, "Aquarium" or "Acquarium?" I couldn't find an easy place to download and listen to it, so I have no idea if it's the correct answer or not.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread