search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken Commercial Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?
# 2 19 years ago

red
Nevermind, just found out. It is called Wicked Game by Chris Isaac. Hope that helped anyone else that this song is haunting!
# 3 19 years ago

> Nevermind, just found out. It is called Wicked Game by Chris Isaac. Hope that helped anyone else that this song is haunting!

Never mind the song!! Who is the girl? She's
BEAUTIFUL!!
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?
# 5 19 years ago

Was that the commercial where the girl is a black american chick sitting on a couch with a white guy?
The girl was really nice looking.
I only saw the commercial twice at the beginning of the year.
Do you have a clip from it?
# 6 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?

yea its chris isaac - wicked game
# 7 19 years ago

christian
> Nevermind, just found out. It is called Wicked Game by Chris Isaac. Hope that helped anyone else that this song is haunting!
thanks
# 8 19 years ago

Jim
> Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?<

It is Wicked Games by Chris Issac.
# 9 18 years ago

Yaa, if you find out can you tell me the name of that song, thanx

# 10 18 years ago

> Yaa, if you find out can you tell me the name of that song, thanx
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?
>
that is the song I am looking for as well, please let me know if you find out. thanks
# 11 18 years ago

yeah, it's called wicked game by chris isaak
good song
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from the Heineken commercial where there is a girl and a guy on a couch and the guy has a beer in his hand, but the hand is pinned down by the girl. The guy says i love you and the girl rolls over and the guy gets his arm and beer back?? What song is playing at the end of that commercial?
> The song is called Cobrastyle and its by the band the Teddy Bears Sthlm featuring Mad Cobra
# 14 18 years ago

> The song is call Wicked Games by Chris Isaac.
# 15 18 years ago

> I would like to know also.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread