search user
Clipland Forum Other

car commercial drive from LA to San Francisco for date

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

Does anyone know the music (or the car) featured in a TV commercial that ran some months ago (late 01/early 02) where a guy drives up the coast from LA to SF to meet a woman in a restaurant for a dinner date? (he gives her flowers & says he's coming from work; she asks where work is; he says LA). It's upbeat and jazzy and on a keyboard (all instrumental). Thanks for any hints!
# 2 13 years ago

I am going crazy trying to find the name of this song from a car commercial. Not too sure the year it came out but maybe 4 or 5 years ago?
In the commercial, Everything was to the beat of the music. It was raining and the wipers were in sync to the music. A bouncing basketball, a UPS driver tossing boxes etc.
PLEASE HELP ME lol! Thanks in advance :)
# 3 13 years ago

> I am going crazy trying to find the name of this song from a car commercial. Not too sure the year it came out but maybe 1 or 2 years ago?
> There are two commercials, I believe they are both Mitsubishi Cars. In the first, there is a guy driving and a girl in the passenger side dancing to this song. The second shows different clips from different people in the car, one with three girls and the other clip is with a women and a man and the women is singing.
> PLEASE HELP ME lol! Thanks in advance :)
>
# 4 13 years ago

http://johnsimone.com/commercial_songs.html
you'll find your info there
# 5 13 years ago

> > I am going crazy trying to find the name of this song from a car commercial. Not too sure the year it came out but maybe 1 or 2 years ago?
> > There are two commercials, I believe they are both Mitsubishi Cars. In the first, there is a guy driving and a girl in the passenger side dancing to this song. The second shows different clips from different people in the car, one with three girls and the other clip is with a women and a man and the women is singing.
> > PLEASE HELP ME lol! Thanks in advance :)
> >
> One was Barenaked Ladies "One Week", (kind of a sing/fast-speak song) and the other was "Start the Commotion" by the Wiseguys
# 6 13 years ago

> Does anyone know the music (or the car) featured in a car commercial that ran a couple of years ago. A boy is sitting in the back of the car with 2 other girls he spreads his legs to touch theres then his sister yells at him to quit it. Please help thanks
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread