search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is the Levis Jean's commercial song?

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

The commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water and he goes back to get the french dictionary... what is the song that is playing in the background
# 2 21 years ago

> The commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water and he goes back to get the french dictionary... what is the song that is playing in the background
the song is 'playground love' by air

# 3 21 years ago

Yea , i'd also really like to know the name of that song.
btw, i'v never found answers to questions on these types of forums... am i doing something wrong? is there somewhere i go to find the responses to these messages?

# 4 21 years ago

mac
> The commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water and he goes back to get the french dictionary... what is the song that is playing in the background......
playground love> air

# 5 21 years ago

PLAYGROUND LOVE BY AIR---ON THE VIRGIN SUICIDES SOUNDTRACK.

# 6 21 years ago

>Ugh!< Isn't that song great?! it's called Playground Love by the band Air. that song is also on the Virgin Suicides soundtrack ;o>

# 7 21 years ago

i think the commercial features this song by Air, called playground love... i THINK im not sure. i was wondering that myself and have been on search...
# 8 20 years ago

> The commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water and he goes back to get the french dictionary... what is the song that is playing in the background

# 9 20 years ago

# 10 20 years ago

blah
playground love

# 11 20 years ago

>
Playground Love by Air. i looked for that song forever after i first saw that commercial
# 12 19 years ago

>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread