search user
Clipland Forum Other

who the hell is that girl from the mario winans "I don't wanna know" video???!!!

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

kittie
can someone please help me! theres a model in the mario winans video 'I don't wanna know' and I really need to know her name. she plays his girlfriend on the big tv screen. shes also in the most recent ll cool j video. please please help me or I will go insane xx
# 2 19 years ago

> can someone please help me! theres a model in the mario winans video 'I don't wanna know' and I really need to know her name. she plays his girlfriend on the big tv screen. shes also in the most recent ll cool j video. please please help me or I will go insane xx
# 3 19 years ago

> can someone please help me! theres a model in the mario winans video 'I don't wanna know' and I really need to know her name. she plays his girlfriend on the big tv screen. shes also in the most recent ll cool j video. please please help me or I will go insane xx
# 4 19 years ago

If it's the same girl from LL Cool J's "Luve U Better" video, then it's Nicole Narain who posed in a January issue of Playboy. At least that's who I thought it was seeing her in Mario's video...
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread