search user
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Coke commercial with Adrien Brody

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

anonymous
Is that a leisure suit (disco suit) Brody is wearing in the comercial? If so then I lost a bet.
# 17 19 years ago

anonymous
> Is that a leisure suit (disco suit) Brody is wearing in the comercial? If so then I lost a bet. My friend and I are arguing over wether it is or isn't. K.C. (my friend) you might be right that it is a leisure suit (dico sut from the 70's) shoot!! I lost a bet if so!!
>
# 18 19 years ago

anonymous
> > Is that a leisure suit (disco suit) Brody is wearing in the comercial? If so then I lost a bet. My friend and I are arguing over wether it is or isn't. K.C. (my friend) you might be right that it is a leisure suit (dico sut from the 70's) shoot!! I lost a bet if so!!
> > wait i didn't lose a bet. I only have to wear a leisure suit (disco suit) if she took me to see the Village and if she can ever find a disco suit sorry i've written too much
>
# 19 19 years ago

anonymous
> Adrien Brody is so hot!!!
> HE TOTALLY IS!!! and he can really bring on those dramatic roles so well, he's so hot you could crack an egg on his head and would cook, not that that should ever happen.
# 20 19 years ago

whats the name of the actress in the latest diet coke commercial. The one where she going to board meeting and rips her panty hose off [nice view you have]????Has she been in movies???
# 21 19 years ago

> whats the name of the actress in the latest diet coke commercial. The one where she going to board meeting and rips her panty hose off [nice view you have]????Has she been in movies???
>
# 22 19 years ago

Kim
Kristina Marie you are right I was wrong it was a leisure suit (disco suit). Ya happy? - Kimberly Reese
# 23 19 years ago

> What's the song in that new commercial with Brody? I've had it stuck in my head for a while and I need to know what it's called!
# 24 19 years ago

> > whats the name of the actress in the latest diet coke commercial. The one where she going to board meeting and rips her panty hose off [nice view you have]????Has she been in movies???
> >
>
Her name is Tamara Hickey
# 25 19 years ago

> > > whats the name of the actress in the latest diet coke commercial. The one where she going to board meeting and rips her panty hose off [nice view you have]????Has she been in movies???
> > >
> >
> Her name is Tamara Hickey
She's been in "Against The Ropes"- W/ Meg Ryan
# 26 19 years ago

> > What's the song in that new commercial with Brody? I've had it stuck in my head for a while and I need to know what it's called!
>
# 27 19 years ago

>
>
> The song is called "Callin Out" sung by Lyrics Born
# 28 19 years ago

Adam
The song is by "Lyrics Born" and the song is called "Callin Out". Its stuck in my head too
# 29 19 years ago

> > What's the song in that new commercial with Brody? I've had it stuck in my head for a while and I need to know what it's called!
>
# 30 18 years ago

rachel
> What's the song in that new commercial with Brody? I've had it stuck in my head for a while and I need to know what it's called!

> Ya I love that song too, so I dearched for it on Google and found that it was by Lyrics Born. Then I looked to see if it was on iTunes and I found it. It's called Callin' Out by Lyrics Born.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread