Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

pepsi commercial!!!

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Laura
No Rain by Blind Melon.

> Who is the band that does the song where hot dogs love pepsi and pepsi loves hot dogs?
# 17 19 years ago

The song is No Rain and it's by Blind Melon.

> Who is the band that does the song where hot dogs love pepsi and pepsi loves hot dogs?
# 18 19 years ago

Shutup Laura. You're just a dumb sleeper
> > Who is the band that does the song where hot dogs love pepsi and pepsi loves hot dogs?
>
# 19 19 years ago

> i wanna know what the name of the name of or the artist of the song on the pepsi commersial. it's the add where the lady walks around singing giving out bottles of pepsi.
# 20 19 years ago

I wanted to know if you can tell me where I can audition for pepsi commercials.I am pretty and nice shaped. So you can count on me to make your commercial good. And make you product sell more just from me being in thet commercial, well doing the commercial. Please tell me where i can go for an audition. I'm not poor but I would like to have my own money. Thank you!
# 21 19 years ago

> i wanna know what the name of the name of or the artist of the song on the pepsi commersial. it's the add where the lady walks around singing giving out bottles of pepsi.
# 22 19 years ago

# 23 19 years ago

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread