Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nike commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

i like the beat
# 2 19 years ago

the lance armstrong nike ad song with the swans, does anyone know the song title and the artist??
# 3 19 years ago

> the lance armstrong nike ad song with the swans, does anyone know the song title and the artist??
# 4 19 years ago

> the lance armstrong nike ad song with the swans, does anyone know the song title and the artist??
# 5 19 years ago

> > the lance armstrong nike ad song with the swans, does anyone know the song title and the artist??
>
# 6 19 years ago

FPiers

I contacted Dane Tracks and they forwarded 740 sound who sent me this e-mail regarding the music to the Nike ad Magnet featuring Lance Armstrong:

Your email was forwarded to me from Dane Tracks. I called up Elias Music, who composed the original track, and found out more info. Apparently there is a full version of the song. Widen and Kennedy is planning on posting it on their web site...not sure if it's there yet. You will be able to download the full version for $1. The profits will go to the Lance Armstrong foundation. Hope this helps.
# 7 19 years ago

> > > the lance armstrong nike ad song with the swans, does anyone know the song title and the artist??
> >
>
trying to find it. If you find it, email me @ corymccabe80@hotmail.com.
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread