search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Newest vh1 commercial

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Yeah, i looked and i think the name of it is "Dance with me" by "The Sounds". im not possitive cuz i cant download it, but i think thats it. hope i helped.
# 17 18 years ago

> it goes "come on come on, get up and dance with me" and im totally lost as to where i can find this! I love the song and vh1 gives no information on where to find the music from their commercials...

I want to know this too!.
# 18 18 years ago

> The sounds- dance with me
# 19 18 years ago

> it goes "come on come on, get up and dance with me" and im totally lost as to where i can find this! I love the song and vh1 gives no information on where to find the music from their commercials...
# 20 18 years ago

lindsay
"dance with me" the sounds: thats last years vh1 commercial but the brand new one that takes place in the coffee shop is "listen to the music" by the doobie brothers
# 21 17 years ago

Adrienne
It is a song called "Dance With Me" by The Sounds

# 22 17 years ago

> It is a song called "Dance With Me" by The Sounds
>
> > it goes "come on come on, get up and dance with me" and im totally lost as to where i can find this! I love the song and vh1 gives no information on where to find the music from their commercials...
>
# 23 16 years ago

i want to know the name of a songs from one of those comercials
i don't understand any of it
except the part where it says
"talk about it. talk about it. talk about it. talk about it" and then some happy music and then again "talk about. talk about. talk about..."
and then they cut that song and start playing "baby got back (i like big butts)" by Sir Mix-A-Lot...
please help me!
# 24 17 years ago

That song is Funkytown by Lipps Inc.
# 25 17 years ago

>The song is from the late 70s..not sure who sang it but the title is "Funkytown" or "Won't you take me to Funkytown"

i want to know the name of a songs from one of those comercials
> i don't understand any of it
> except the part where it says
> "talk about it. talk about it. talk about it. talk about it" and then some happy music and then again "talk about. talk about. talk about..."
> and then they cut that song and start playing "baby got back (i like big butts)" by Sir Mix-A-Lot...
> please help me!
# 26 17 years ago

I really wanna know the name of the song that is this whire chick with whire and pink hair and sings "And no one listens anymore" and something like that-! XD
PLEASE HELP!!!!
# 27 16 years ago

The Sounds - Dance with me
# 28 14 years ago

The song it's by elvis preasley
(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

28 posts in this thread