search user
Clipland Forum Other

SONG FROM THAT NEW VH1 COMMERCIAL

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Declan
'Dance with me' by The Sounds. They're Swedish.

> > whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
>
> I have no idea, but I've been wondering the same thing..I really like that song. Pleasssee Email me if you find out!!
# 17 19 years ago

> its called "Dance With Me" by The Sounds
>
> > whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
> It is called Sounds - Dance With me
# 18 19 years ago

dru
> While they're playing the videos, there's one clip that goes by pretty fast in the sort of middle more to the beginning, of a BLONDE girl, with her hair kind of sweeped to the side, wearing i THINK a leather jacket thats tight, PLAYING GUITAR..this has been driving me crazy! I know i've seen it, but who is this band!?
# 19 19 years ago

Thanks for the info. Like everyone else, I was dying to figure out what that song was. I searched the vh1 web site and a bunch of music for commercial webites and came up with nothing. how did you know it?
# 20 19 years ago

dance with me by the sounds
# 21 19 years ago

> dance with me by the sounds
# 22 19 years ago

The name of the song is "Dance with me"
The bands name is "The Sounds" and
the albumn is ""living in america"

> > > whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
>
>
> >I think it's: Special D "come with me"
> Good luck
>
# 23 19 years ago

> its called "Dance With Me" by The Sounds
>
>

is it Black eyed peas?? o.O
# 24 19 years ago

marissa
> whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
# 25 19 years ago

WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM FAKING THE VIDEO? CAN WE REALLY FIND IT ANYWHERE? ITS KINDA COOL...
# 26 19 years ago

ahhhh thank you someone else has been searching as adamantly as i have! have you found out?
# 27 19 years ago

> > While they're playing the videos, there's one clip that goes by pretty fast in the sort of middle more to the beginning, of a BLONDE girl, with her hair kind of sweeped to the side, wearing i THINK a leather jacket thats tight, PLAYING GUITAR..this has been driving me crazy! I know i've seen it, but who is this band!?

thank you! someone else is looking as adamently as i am! please contact me if you find it.
# 28 19 years ago

omg i love that song! thanks for letting s know the title/artist!!! now i can download legally.
# 29 19 years ago

i dont no but i heard it to it roooocks!!!
# 30 18 years ago

The name of the song is "Dance with Me" by The Sounds.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread