search user
Clipland Forum Other

song in polaroid one shot commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. 'if this isnt right why does it feel so good to fly away'. please email me if you know the name and group. thanks oliver
# 2 20 years ago

Amos
> im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. 'if this isnt right why does it feel so good to fly away'. please email me if you know the name and group. thanks oliver
This one took me forever to find, but here it is. It's by a group called Metric, and the song is Grow Up And Blow Away.
# 3 21 years ago

just to let you know, Metric have split from Restless Records but the link you provide still goes to the Restless website. Please change it to www.ilovemetric.com, the band's own website. thanks!! xoxoo
>> im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. 'if this isnt right why does it feel so good to fly away'. please email me if you know the name and group. thanks oliver
> This one took me forever to find, but here it is. It's by a group called Metric, and the song is Grow Up And Blow Away.

# 4 21 years ago

The band is Metric, the song is Grow Up and Blow Away.

# 5 21 years ago

i have most of the lyrics to the song 'grow up and blow away' here: http://auroraz.7h.com/metric.html but i was wondering if anyone could help me with some of the words that i'm missing? i would really appreciate it!
# 6 21 years ago

i downloaded 'grow up and blow away' by metric..off off winmx

# 7 21 years ago

You can go to ilovemetric.com to get some more info about them. Also, the song is on Kazaa, but I think the version there is a remix.

# 8 21 years ago

> im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. ' it don't mean a thing if it aint got that swing' thanx Derrick

# 9 21 years ago

> im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. '
it don't mean a thing if it aint got that swing' thanx Derrick
# 10 20 years ago

It's called 'Doo Uap, Doo Uap, Doo Uap,' it's by an Italian duo called Gabin.

# 11 20 years ago

> : im looking for the song in the polaroid one shot commercial. the lyrics are something like. 'if this isnt right why does it feel so good to fly away'. please email me if you know the name and group. thanks oliver
> This one took me forever to find, but here it is. It's by a group called Metric, and the song is Grow Up And Blow Away.
I'm looking for the song in a One Shot commercial without lyrics, well sort of, it samples lyrics. It samples the old song Ain't Got That Swing (You ain't got a thing if you ain't got that swing, doo wop doo wop doo wop) but it sounds more electronic and dancey. HELP!!!!

# 12 20 years ago

> > im looking for the song in the polaroid camera commercial. the lyrics are something like. "It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing". I'm pretty sure it's a remix of the jazz song 'it don't mean a thing', but i don't know the artist. please email me if you know the name and group.
# 13 20 years ago

has anyone found out who made this song?

> > > im looking for the song in the polaroid camera commercial. the lyrics are something like. "It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing". I'm pretty sure it's a remix of the jazz song 'it don't mean a thing', but i don't know the artist. please email me if you know the name and group.
# 14 20 years ago

"Gabin" is the name of the artist
"Doo Uap, Doo Uap, Doo Uap" is the title of the track. You can listen to it here

http://www.astralwerks.com/gabin/default.html

(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread