search user
Clipland Forum Other

how much i hate hilary duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 157 (Page 3 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> we all hate her and thats the truth
> I Hate her she has no vooice I feel bad for all the ppl that have worked there life trying to e a musician
and she ruins it!! I HATE HER!!
# 32 19 years ago

Hilary Duff is a pretty beauty queen. She is the best. No one insaltes Hilary Duff like that. And if you do you will have to fight me . Dont call her names losers.
# 33 19 years ago

god hilary duff is such a wanna be, she can't even sing anybody can sing like her she should just stick with acting or quit both. better for everyones ears
# 34 19 years ago

hilary duff cannot act for nuts..and she can't sing either..it's ALL computerized..AND she needs to lose some weight..she's fat and ugly =]
# 35 19 years ago

> we all hate her and thats the truth
>
f**k her the preppy pregnant dog poser i hate her i hate her i hate her
# 36 19 years ago

not a very nice person
you suck she dose not do that
# 37 19 years ago

holy nuts hilary!!! u shood go fuking die u ugly skank!!! no one likes u exceppt for the little 5 yr old gurls!!!! and omg i h8 u soooooo friken much!!!!!!! ur sister is wayyyy better then u ugly dogg! u look like a friken frog!

Love shyla

P.S and if u rilyl r fuking gfoing out iwqth MY FUKING JOEL MADDEN il lcum hunt u down and KILL U!!
# 38 19 years ago

zzzzz
i think ya da dog..........................
# 39 19 years ago

omg, i hate her soo much, i hate all her movies, and she thinks everyone likes her, she is such a bad singer to, she only got the record deal cuz she was on a tv show,
# 40 19 years ago

SHE IS SO HOT!
HILARY DUFF IS HOT! nough said!
# 41 19 years ago

lane
> you know what guys? i think this is so rude and immature of people to make fun of people, esp. cute popular girls like me. Dont u have anything better to do with your time? I barely have any free time and I finally searched the web to see what websites I was on and I found this one. Seriously-- what have I done to u? nothing- and its reeeally reeeaaly stupid to make fun of other people cuz it just makes u look dumb. And Im 4 sure none of the things u said- cuz obviously u dont know me and im really a great person once u get to know me.
> xoxo*Hil

>yes i am so sure this is actually hilary duff. she wouldnt get off her lazy ass to search the web about her. She probably thinks the whole world is in love with her when the reality is most of the people cant even stand her. The world would be a better place if she was dead. whoever this is pretending to be hilary duf is a dumb ass. who would ever want to be that b*tch. who would want to go around saying look at me i am in love with that freak wannabe "singer" if you can even call that racket singing and her extremely ANNOYING "acting". i am sick and tired of people saying you all are just jealous and i love hilary duff. get over your selves hailary could care less about you. and i am NOT jealous of her she is a stuck up little bia and i could care less if she dropped dead.
# 42 19 years ago

i love this site!!! every 1 callin hillary duff an a** wipe...i love it!!! cause its all true. on lizzie mcguire all she dose is wine about that ugly very *friendly* person kate or whatever but lizzie is the prep/very *friendly* person/a**/winne 'hotch/etc.....she probably fu*** herself every day trying 2 get some action!!! and she is why there is so many da** preps and hobags around. she is good blows and swallows!!! i hope she dies a slow and painful death. or gets a bullet shot up her a** and survives the pain then dies.....she needs 2 learn how 2 sing and act!!!! did u all know her cr** was gonna be called "suff by duff"!?!?!? but they changed it because they knew some people would think of duff beer like on the simpsons!!?!?and i feel sorry 4 chad michale murray or who ever that dudes name is......he has 2 act like he likes her and has 2 kiss her!?!!?!?EEEWWWW!!!!fu** u, u freakin sleazy very *friendly* person!!
# 43 19 years ago

this is the same person who wrote this....it changed my words whenever it says "very *friendly* person i typed $lut
sry 4 the mix up

HILLARY DUFF GO 2 HELL
# 44 19 years ago

Catt
> > you know what guys? i think this is so rude and immature of people to make fun of people, esp. cute popular girls like me. Dont u have anything better to do with your time? I barely have any free time and I finally searched the web to see what websites I was on and I found this one. Seriously-- what have I done to u? nothing- and its reeeally reeeaaly stupid to make fun of other people cuz it just makes u look dumb. And Im 4 sure none of the things u said- cuz obviously u dont know me and im really a great person once u get to know me.
> > xoxo*Hil
>
GO 2 HELL U 'HOTCH!!!!
# 45 19 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!! HILARY DUFF IS SUCH A SKANK... SHE IS A sleeper AND A very *friendly* person!! I CANT BELIEVE SHES GOING OUT WITH JOEL MADDEN... OH MY GOD SHE SHOULD GO BACK WITH HER LITTLE BOYFRIEND AARON CARTER... THERE BOTH IDIOTS AND THEY CAN GO TO HELL.!!! AND JOEL PLZ... DUMP HER! NOW!!!! U CAN GET SOMEONE WAY BETTER!!! PLZ NOW ITS AN EMERGENCY ...HILARY DUFF IS A sleeper..A LYING SACK OF nuts!! LATER!
(Messages 31 to 45 of 157 (Page 3 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread