search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nike commercial

(Messages 46 to 55 of 55 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

The song "he needs me" is from the movie punch-drunk love.
# 47 19 years ago

Who is the girl? I think she is on my tennis team/
# 48 19 years ago

icejice
> >
> > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
>
i dont know,but i want to know who sings the song in the commerical.
# 49 19 years ago

> > > > > Yes I would like to know the same question, but I will phrase it as such. Who is the hottie tennis instructor in the Serena Williams Nike ad?
> > > > > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
> > >
> > > Not just that, but what is the nameof the song that plays in that nike commercial??? it came out in some movie which i just cannot remember..... help me, people!
> > > >
> > >
> >
> Does anyone recall any of the lyrics from the song of that commerical?
# 50 19 years ago

> > > > > I just saw the commercial again and the person singing the song is Shelley Duvall. She played Olivoil in Popeye with Robin Williams, maybe that is where it is from.I think it is called "He needs me".
> > > > > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
> > >
> > > Not just that, but what is the nameof the song that plays in that nike commercial??? it came out in some movie which i just cannot remember..... help me, people!
> > > >
> > >
> >
> Does anyone recall any of the lyrics from the song of that commerical?
# 51 19 years ago

the song is from the movie "Popeye" with robin williams...olive oil sings the song (shelley duvall)

i dunno who that guys is though...

> > > > > > Yes I would like to know the same question, but I will phrase it as such. Who is the hottie tennis instructor in the Serena Williams Nike ad?
> > > > > > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
> > > >
> > > > Not just that, but what is the nameof the song that plays in that nike commercial??? it came out in some movie which i just cannot remember..... help me, people!
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > Does anyone recall any of the lyrics from the song of that commerical?
>
# 52 19 years ago

The song in the nike Serena Williams commcercial is from the movie Popeye with Robin Williams. It is Shelley Duval singing. It's on the soundtrack. She sings it about Bluto.
I don't know what the name of that actor is though. I would REALLY like to know. He is unbelievable.
# 53 19 years ago

> who is the tennis instructor actor in the serena williams tennis commercial?
# 54 19 years ago

princess
> > > > > > Yes I would like to know the same question, but I will phrase it as such. Who is the hottie tennis instructor in the Serena Williams Nike ad?
> > > > > > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
> > > >
> > > > Not just that, but what is the nameof the song that plays in that nike commercial??? it came out in some movie which i just cannot remember..... help me, people!
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > Does anyone recall any of the lyrics from the song of that commerical?
>

well someone told me it's from the movie popeye, and the song is written by Harry Nilsson and singed by Shelley Duvall, it's called He needs me, but I downloaded it and I only hear "He needs me" not "I adore you" like you hear in the commercial.. maybe they've changed the lyric?? :( I don't understand!!! Can someone help me??
# 55 19 years ago

A more recent soundtrack was Adam Sandler's Punchdrunk Love. Maybe it's the version you're looking for...

> > > > > > > Yes I would like to know the same question, but I will phrase it as such. Who is the hottie tennis instructor in the Serena Williams Nike ad?
> > > > > > > Who is the actor that plays the tennis coach in Serena Williams Nike commercial with the young girls?
> > > > >
> > > > > Not just that, but what is the nameof the song that plays in that nike commercial??? it came out in some movie which i just cannot remember..... help me, people!
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > Does anyone recall any of the lyrics from the song of that commerical?
> >
>
> well someone told me it's from the movie popeye, and the song is written by Harry Nilsson and singed by Shelley Duvall, it's called He needs me, but I downloaded it and I only hear "He needs me" not "I adore you" like you hear in the commercial.. maybe they've changed the lyric?? :( I don't understand!!! Can someone help me??
>
(Messages 46 to 55 of 55 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

55 posts in this thread