search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The Miracle Trailer Song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Who sings that song at the very beginning of the Disney movie "Miracle" trailer? It is also the same song played in the end credits of an episode of the Simpsons. Can any tell this song title I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
# 2 19 years ago

My friend and I we're talking about that the other day, and we were going to look at the credits of the movie but we never got around to it.

You got me curious again, I would love to know if you found out...
# 3 19 years ago

> My friend and I we're talking about that the other day, and we were going to look at the credits of the movie but we never got around to it.
>
> You got me curious again, I would love to know if you found out...

No I still can't find it, but if you run across it post it here, hope you find it,
good hunting
# 4 19 years ago

It's dream on by areosmith

> Who sings that song at the very beginning of the Disney movie "Miracle" trailer? It is also the same song played in the end credits of an episode of the Simpsons. Can any tell this song title I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks

# 5 19 years ago

> Who sings that song at the very beginning of the Disney movie "Miracle" trailer? It is also the same song played in the end credits of an episode of the Simpsons. Can any tell this song title I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks

Did you find out who does it? I would like to know.

Thanks
# 6 18 years ago

> > Who sings that song at the very beginning of the Disney movie "Miracle" trailer? It is also the same song played in the end credits of an episode of the Simpsons. Can any tell this song title I'd appreciate it.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Did you find out who does it? I would like to know.
>
> Thanks

I would like to know too please.
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread