search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music in Royal Carribean cruiseship commercial.

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I'm looking for the artist and name of the backround song in this recent 'Get out there' commercial. It has snorkeling with sting rays in the commercial and the song starts out with 'here comes johnny again'.
# 2 20 years ago

stingray
# 3 21 years ago

If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Lust for Life by Iggy Pop.
> I'm looking for the artist and name of the backround song in this recent 'Get out there' commercial. It has snorkeling with sting rays in the commercial and the song starts out with 'here comes johnny again'.

# 4 21 years ago

> I'm looking for the artist and name of the backround song in this recent 'Get out there' commercial. It has snorkeling with sting rays in the commercial and the song starts out with 'here comes johnny again'.
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life

# 5 21 years ago

'Lust for Life' - Iggy Pop

# 6 21 years ago

Hello Mike,
I think the song you're looking for is entitled 'Lust for Life', recorded by Iggy Pop in the late 1970's. It's a great tune.
Regina

# 7 21 years ago

Karen
It's Iggy Pop's 'Lust for Life.' :)

# 8 21 years ago

Mike, went on the same search. Found at the song is called 'Lust for Life' by Iggy Pop. Who Knew?
# 9 20 years ago

mick
that's :::iggy pop--'lust for life'

# 10 20 years ago

The song was done by Iggy Pop and co-written by David Bowie, and is called 'Lust for Life'.

# 11 18 years ago

> If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Lust for Life by Iggy Pop.
> > I'm looking for the artist and name of the backround song in this recent 'Get out there' commercial. It has snorkeling with sting rays in the commercial and the song starts out with 'here comes johnny again'.
>
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread