search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

A Diamond is Forever commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I'm trying to find out who the actress is in the A Diamond is Forever commercial where the couple is in some park think with some pigeons and the guy screams out "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" and she shushes him and he proposes and she whispers "I love this man". Does anyone know who the actress is?
# 2 19 years ago

> I'm trying to find out who the actress is in the A Diamond is Forever commercial where the couple is in some park think with some pigeons and the guy screams out "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" and she shushes him and he proposes and she whispers "I love this man". Does anyone know who the actress is?
# 3 19 years ago

i'm looking too. no luckso far she is very fine. if you have luck please contact me.> I'm trying to find out who the actress is in the A Diamond is Forever commercial where the couple is in some park think with some pigeons and the guy screams out "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" and she shushes him and he proposes and she whispers "I love this man". Does anyone know who the actress is?
# 4 19 years ago

Happy news for MadDiamondDave - the actress in the DeBeers commercial is Dagmara Dominczyk, no kidding, and information about her is available at celebstation.org.
Now does anyone know the name of the actor?
try imdb.com

> I'm trying to find out who the actress is in the A Diamond is Forever commercial where the couple is in some park think with some pigeons and the guy screams out "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" and she shushes him and he proposes and she whispers "I love this man". Does anyone know who the actress is?
# 5 19 years ago

The woman(actress) on the "I love this man!" Diamond is Forever commercial is Dagmara Dominczyk she was on the movie "The Count of Monte Cristo". I read that someone wanted to know.
# 6 19 years ago

So am I, have you found out who she is yet? I`ve seen her before somewhere, and it`s driving me crazy I can`t figure out who she is.
# 7 19 years ago

> I'm trying to find out who the actress is in the A Diamond is Forever commercial where the couple is in some park think with some pigeons and the guy screams out "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" and she shushes him and he proposes and she whispers "I love this man". Does anyone know who the actress is?.
# 8 19 years ago

Linda
I think it is Dagmara Dominczyk, most notibly from the film "The Count of Monte Cristo" 2002.
# 9 19 years ago

her name is dagmara dominzchick she was the transvestite in rock star
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread