search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Armada tv spot song?

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Wondering if someone can tell me the artist/song in the Nissan Armada commercial... not the one with thingy Dale, the one with the female singer... sounds like she's saying "calling all rockets".... something like that anyway. THANKS.
# 2 19 years ago

Patrick
Band Name: Air
Song Title: Surfing on a Rocket
# 3 19 years ago

> Band Name: Air
> Song Title: Surfing on a Rocket
How did you find that. You are amazing...or I am just drunk and writing bad poetry again.
# 4 19 years ago

hi.

wondering if anyone can verify whether the version of "surfing on a rocket" used on this commercial is the original version from the album, or a remix or redo for tv. thanks!
# 5 19 years ago

> Wondering if someone can tell me the artist/song in the Nissan Armada commercial... not the one with thingy Dale, the one with the female singer... sounds like she's saying "calling all rockets".... something like that anyway. THANKS.

Sammy,

I don't know either, but I'm hoping you've found out since you put this up. It's killing me - I really want to know who makes that music.

Ari
# 6 19 years ago

> hi.
>
> wondering if anyone can verify whether the version of "surfing on a rocket" used on this commercial is the original version from the album, or a remix or redo for tv. thanks!

Who is teh song by?
# 7 19 years ago

> > hi.
> >
> > wondering if anyone can verify whether the version of "surfing on a rocket" used on this commercial is the original version from the album, or a remix or redo for tv. thanks!
>
>
> Who is teh song by?
# 8 19 years ago

> > hi.
> >
> > wondering if anyone can verify whether the version of "surfing on a rocket" used on this commercial is the original version from the album, or a remix or redo for tv. thanks!
>
>
> Who is teh song by?
# 9 19 years ago

> > hi.
> >
>
>
> Who is teh song by?
# 10 18 years ago

The song in the Nissan Armada commercial driving through the forest with the family in the car is "Surfing on a Rocket" by Air. I was searching for it myself.
# 11 18 years ago

> The song in the Nissan Armada commercial driving through the forest with the family in the car is "Surfing on a Rocket" by Air. I was searching for it myself.

This Thread

11 posts in this thread