search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nike lance armstrong

(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > > new commercial ft. lance. what is the song??
> > ya i was wondering that to.
> >
> > what is it?
>
# 17 19 years ago

Do you know if there is name for the original score from the commerical?

thanks
# 18 19 years ago

is there any way to acquire the original score? Are you going to be mass distributing it any time soon? FYI as I'm sure the feedback suggests it's great! Thanks, Bec
# 19 19 years ago

It's commissioned work, "an original score", meaning no you can not ever buy it. But try looking for the song Everloving by Moby. It sounds somewhat similar to it. I bet you'll enjoy it just as much.

urban_w
# 20 19 years ago

> > new commercial ft. lance. what is the song??
> ya i was wondering that to.
>
> what is it?
# 21 19 years ago

So where can we get it?
# 22 19 years ago

Just more in depth info... no word on commercial availability...

The spot’s music, composed by Dave Wittman and Jimmy Haun at Elias Arts Los Angeles with support from creative director David Gold and head of production Dayna Turcotte, features the vocal talents of Kathleen Fisher.
# 23 19 years ago

Let's all email the owner of Elias (creator of the song) and request that we can purchase it!

jelias@eliasarts.com
# 24 19 years ago

> new commercial ft. lance. what is the song??
# 25 19 years ago

> > new commercial ft. lance. what is the song??
>
# 26 19 years ago

Those plenty of people you write about are my colleagues and friends, they are the San Francisco Bike Messenger Association, and those shots were filmed entirely on "our location" in the Financial District. You can clearly see the Cable Car tracks going "up" California Street as the "riders" shoot "up north" on Kearney Street. Cheers. Ride it like you stole it.
# 27 19 years ago

Click on the 'song' link

http://homepage.mac.com/cherrypop/iblog/C1768969188/E1576587541/
# 28 19 years ago

> Just more in depth info... no word on commercial availability...
>
> The spot’s music, composed by Dave Wittman and Jimmy Haun at Elias Arts Los Angeles with support from creative director David Gold and head of production Dayna Turcotte, features the vocal talents of Kathleen Fisher.
# 29 19 years ago

> who directed the Lance Armstrong / Nike commercial where he bikes all over the country and the kid with a football helmet catches up to him?
>Not only who directed it, but any ideas as to where the music for the commercial came from? Great stuff.
# 30 19 years ago

I'm wondering if I can find this wonderfully produced song online or maybe you can send it to me??

Sincerely,
Alex Beach
(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread