search user
Clipland Forum Other

hillary ann duff

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

sis
Ilike my sister hil she is so cute and sweet .
# 2 19 years ago

> Ilike my sister hil she is so cute and sweet .
# 3 19 years ago

# 4 18 years ago

> you are so cool and you are so cute and sweet .
# 5 18 years ago

hello hilary duff
# 6 18 years ago

Heyy.. u r so0o awsome i really really like u (i'm a girl) u and my friend r both born on september 28 which makes me so0o0o0o jelouse.. i am born on sepmtmber 4 1990 my cusin is born in 1987 i get so0o0o jelouse .. i really like u whenever i get sad or heat brocken.. but ur songs make my feel so0o0o much better.. =) i really hope that i could meet u someday... u r my role model.. i follow what u do.. hope that u like fans just i swear i am ur number 1 fan.. here i am.. the one ur looking for.. ppl think i am so0o0 lame cuz i am 14 and i like u.. but i don't care i did what u said on oprah =).. my biggest with is 2 meet u someday.. i love u!!
# 7 18 years ago

i fantasise about u constantly! each night i dream about you and wake up wet! come forfill my needs and desires! My name is Hillary to, its a sign from the Gods, we are 1 in soul and spirit! lick me!!!!!
# 8 18 years ago

> Heyy.. u r so0o awsome i really really like u (i'm a girl) u and my friend r both born on september 28 which makes me so0o0o0o jelouse.. i am born on sepmtmber 4 1990 my cusin is born in 1987 i get so0o0o jelouse .. i really like u whenever i get sad or heat brocken.. but ur songs make my feel so0o0o much better.. =) i really hope that i could meet u someday... u r my role model.. i follow what u do.. hope that u like fans just i swear i am ur number 1 fan.. here i am.. the one ur looking for.. ppl think i am so0o0 lame cuz i am 14 and i like u.. but i don't care i did what u said on oprah =).. my biggest with is 2 meet u someday.. i love u!!
# 9 17 years ago

Hi Hilary, my name is Tyler Young. I'm a girl.
I'm your biggest fan ever. I love you in every
way. You have a great smile and a great sense of humor. You rock! Thank you for waving at me when you sang at the Today's Show! I loved that. I hope that I get to meet you someday. I have everything of you! Posters, clothes, jewlrey, and mostly everything!! You are so sweet to your family and your fans. You are the best singer and actress on this planet. You are so so awesome. I want to be just like you when I'm older. I hope that I get to meet you and your mom,dad and Haylie, oh and also your dogs. Like Macy your little black doggie and the rest of them. I have like 1,000,000 pics of you. I love you Hilary Ann Duff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 10 17 years ago

Hi Hilary,
I'm your biggest fan ever. I love you in every
way. You have a great smile and a great sense of humor. You rock! Thank you for waving at me when you sang at the Today's Show! I loved that. I hope that I get to meet you someday. I have everything of you! Posters, clothes, jewlrey, and mostly everything!! You are so sweet to your family and your fans. You are the best singer and actress on this planet. You are so so awesome. I want to be just like you when I'm older. I hope that I get to meet you and your mom,dad and Haylie, oh and also your dogs. Like Macy your little black doggie and the rest of them. I have like 1,000,000 pics of you. I love you Hilary Ann Duff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 11 18 years ago

hey, hilary ur really kool and u seem like a kool person to hang around with ur best friend Taylor must be pretty luckey to have u as a friend. so come visit me, and we can go for a ride in my stretch limo.
love ur friend laura.
PS: i live in Canada, Ontario, peterborough. and my adress is: 883 Tindle bay crt. i would love to meet u!!!! i tryed going backstage but im not sure how u get tickets or where to go to win them or what ever. so i hope i see u soon.
love again,
Laura!!!
# 12 18 years ago

hi hilary i love you as in like ya so much i really want to talk to you and i would love to meet you someday also my friend rhonda loves your song wake up !!! cya!!!
you really really really
rock do you
kno mi brother he is so dumb

i ;ove shopping just like u and my birthdate is september 29th happy birthday on september 28 i also love to buy shoes and

i think you are the biggest fan in mi whole intier skool loves you like hell mann so yehg

hope you actually love my message love ya bye angela ang Rhonda bye bye pop princess
# 13 18 years ago

hi hilary i love you as in like ya so much i really want to talk to you and i would love to meet you someday also my friend rhonda loves your song wake up !!! cya!!!
you really really really
rock do you
kno mi brother he is so dumb

i ;ove shopping just like u and my birthdate is september 29th happy birthday on september 28 i also love to buy shoes and

i think you are the biggest fan in mi whole intier skool loves you like hell mann so yehg

hope you actually love my message love ya bye angela ang Rhonda bye bye pop princess
# 14 18 years ago

> Heyy.. u r so0o awsome i really really like u (i'm a girl) u and my friend r both born on september 28 which makes me so0o0o0o jelouse.. i am born on sepmtmber 4 1990 my cusin is born in 1987 i get so0o0o jelouse .. i really like u whenever i get sad or heat brocken.. but ur songs make my feel so0o0o much better.. =) i really hope that i could meet u someday... u r my role model.. i follow what u do.. hope that u like fans just i swear i am ur number 1 fan.. here i am.. the one ur looking for.. ppl think i am so0o0 lame cuz i am 14 and i like u.. but i don't care i did what u said on oprah =).. my biggest with is 2 meet u someday.. i love u!!
# 15 18 years ago

Hilary Ann Duff i love you so much u are my Hero Idol and my Role Model u so totally Rock I LOVE U TO DEATH i would do any to meet you Hilary did u know what at home i have a wall called THE WALL OF HILARY ANN DUFF it has pictures all over it of u because I LOVE U u are so pretty and such a good actor all of my friends say i look like u which i think i do too i am 13 and i'm a girl and i own all of your movies and most of your songs. Lately i went to a Karaoke and sung your song Someone's Watching Over Me and i sounded just like you everyone reakons HILARY ANN LISA DUFF I LOVE U/// U ROCK ALL THE WORLD LOVE U LOTS AND ALL THE WORLD LOVE JESSICA MICHELLE BENTLEY
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread