search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Old Navy song

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Osiris
does anyone know the Old Navy song with the "we are family" beat in the background
# 2 19 years ago

> does anyone know the Old Navy song with the "we are family" beat in the background
I'd love to know that myself, I've looked high and low, but can't find the answer either.
# 3 19 years ago

Osiris
keep looking, i will too

e-mail me if you find it
wp_rocker_1990@yahoo.com
AIM: wprocker1990
# 4 19 years ago

> > does anyone know the Old Navy song with the "we are family" beat in the background
> I'd love to know that myself, I've looked high and low, but can't find the answer either.

yes I found it on the Gap corp web site its called summer jam from the quad city DJ's
# 5 19 years ago

> does anyone know the Old Navy song with the "we are family" beat in the background
# 6 19 years ago

THE ANSWER IS: THE QUAD CITY DJ'S "SUMMER JAM" OFF OF THE "GET ON UP AND DANCE " ALBUM THE GUYS WHO MADE "C'MON RIDE IT" (THE TRAIN). SAME GUYS. ENJOY.
ADAM
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

Gabriel
# 9 18 years ago

Gabriel
> > does anyone know the Old Navy song with the "we are family" beat in the background
>
# 10 18 years ago

>
Sister Sledge--"We are Family"
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread