search user
Clipland Forum Other

UNKNOWN VIDEO

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

hello nasty
I saw this video ages ago on M2, it was a song from a German band and was set in a gloomy mens room. The main guy in the video had like a BULLS head, and cried whilst he sang the song... At one point another man uses the bathroom and doesn't even stop to notice the bull-thing... It was a really good video style-wise with great make-up effects....
ANY IDEAS...
# 2 15 years ago

Einst├╝rzende Neubauten
Blixa Bargeld

# 3 15 years ago

I've been trying to find that video for a while now. I wish i knew the name of the song too! It was one of the more original videos i've ever seen. Somebody tell us who does that song, eh.

# 4 14 years ago

i just cant remember what the name of the song is but if someone knows, let me know.... its the commercial which is recently playing in the theaters with the williams sister playing tennis with a bunch of little girls and the tennis coach starts to freak out a bit... thanks people!!!
# 5 14 years ago

I think it's a song by Jon Brion, and it's from the PUNCH DRUNK LOVE soundtrack.
# 6 14 years ago

M
not sure of the name, think it's He Needs Me. Shelley Duvall singing song from Popeye starring Robin Williams.

> i just cant remember what the name of the song is but if someone knows, let me know.... its the commercial which is recently playing in the theaters with the williams sister playing tennis with a bunch of little girls and the tennis coach starts to freak out a bit... thanks people!!!
# 7 14 years ago

This one plagued me for days until I finally tracked it down. The song is called "He Needs Me", written by Harry Nilsson, and sung by Shelley Duvall, approx 1980. It was in Punch Drunk Love and also in Popeye. It's easily available as an mp3. Those who can't get it out of their head are not alone. The eye-candy in the Nike Tennis advert/commercial (showing here in NZ on TV) probably helps form a mental link best left unexplored if the comments from other websites are any indication.
# 8 14 years ago

dejavue
Oh, this is so strange... I'm sound asleep and I remembered the song!!!!! In the new Nike commercial that the tennis coach is teaching a group of girls and they all turn into Serena Williams... It's from the movie, "Popeye"!!!! Olive Oil is singing it about Popeye and I think Brutus! Boy- after days of trying to think of where I heard the song before and to remember it right now is so wierd!

Of course, now that it came to me, I see someone has figured it out already!
# 9 14 years ago

It was Originally in Popeye... Olivoil sang it.... the popeye with Robin Williams... you might try checking the movie soundtrack at cdnow.com or midb.com.... hope that helps...
# 10 13 years ago

I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but the one is "He needs me" from Popeye the Movie/musical and it is sung by Shelly Duvall.
# 11 14 years ago

It is "He Needs Me", written by Harry Nillson and performed by Shelly Duvall

> not sure of the name, think it's He Needs Me. Shelley Duvall singing song from Popeye starring Robin Williams.
>
> > i just cant remember what the name of the song is but if someone knows, let me know.... its the commercial which is recently playing in the theaters with the williams sister playing tennis with a bunch of little girls and the tennis coach starts to freak out a bit... thanks people!!!
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread