search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Levi's Commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?
# 2 21 years ago

> Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?
Wondering that myself. If you find out let me know. dmarcus54@hotmail.com What a badass commercial!
I'll do the same if I find it first.
PS: I think she is 'stealing' her own car back from the criminals, or the repo guys or something. Whatever it is she is doing, it is freakin cool!
# 3 21 years ago

leslie
it's by Lush and it's called 'Undertow.'
leslie
> Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?

# 4 21 years ago

Leslie,
Thanks! You're the best! :)

# 5 21 years ago

# 6 21 years ago

J
> : Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?
> Wondering that myself. If you find out let me know. dmarcus54@hotmail.com What a badass commercial!
> I'll do the same if I find it first.
> PS: I think she is 'stealing' her own car back from the criminals, or the repo guys or something. Whatever it is she is doing, it is freakin cool!
>the song is called undertow and its by Lush

# 7 21 years ago

J
> : Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?
> Wondering that myself. If you find out let me know. dmarcus54@hotmail.com What a badass commercial!
> PS: I think she is 'stealing' her own car back from the criminals, or the repo guys or something. Whatever it is she is doing, it is freakin cool!
>the song is called undertow and its by Lush

# 8 21 years ago

Plutonium
It's by lush, and called undertow.

# 9 21 years ago

Brad
Undertow by Lush.
# 10 21 years ago

The song is Undertow by Lush.
# 11 20 years ago

Amber
> Does anyone know who the boy in the tight levi jeans who is bull riding his car is? He is so hott!
>
# 12 20 years ago

Amber
> Does anyone know who the boy in the tight levi jeans who is bull riding his car is? He is so hott!
>
# 13 19 years ago

Where can I find a copy of the Levi's Tainted Love Commercial?
# 14 19 years ago

> > Anyone know who does the song in the Levi's 'Dangerously Low' commercial where the gorgeous girl steals the car?
> it is a sweet commercial... the song is called undertow by lush
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread