search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Elizabeth Arden "Provocative Woman" commercial with Catherine Zeta Jones

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

what song is that played during this commercial? ive scoured the net for an hour now and turned up zilch. :<
# 2 19 years ago

> what song is that played during this commercial? ive scoured the net for an hour now and turned up zilch. :<
# 3 19 years ago

IF YOU CAN FIND THE SONG EMAIL MEEEE =D

> what song is that played during this commercial? ive scoured the net for an hour now and turned up zilch. :<
# 4 19 years ago

> > what song is that played during this commercial? ive scoured the net for an hour now and turned up zilch. :<
>
# 5 19 years ago

I have a graduation ball coming up and i love the dress she wears in the advert. I want to get a dress made as a replica of the one she wears - where can i find a good picture?
# 6 19 years ago

> who is the derigner of the black couture dress worn in the add?
# 7 19 years ago

i am dieying to know who the designer is for the dress catherine is wearing... i also saw that beyonce wore it at the mtv movie awards... i have been looking for the dress label everywhere... help
# 8 18 years ago

MikeyMike
It is a song by "Portishead" I am not sure what song but FHM said they were lending a song to Elizabeth Arden
# 9 18 years ago

MikeyMike
It is a song by "Portishead" I am not sure what song but FHM said they were lending a song to Elizabeth Arden
# 10 18 years ago

Meliha

"It's Raining Men"
# 11 18 years ago

> > who is the derigner of the black couture dress worn in the add?

Also where colud i buy a dress like that??
# 12 18 years ago

Who is the actress with the black hair and black dress in this commercial
# 13 18 years ago

same
# 14 18 years ago

> It is a song by "Portishead" I am not sure what song but FHM said they were lending a song to Elizabeth Arden

Anybody know the name of this song?
I can't find it Anywhere.
# 15 18 years ago

> > who is the derigner of the black couture dress worn in the add?
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread